X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SundaySusans
    I Hate bees. *giggles*
    As do I, especially when they interrupt near-kisses! *fist*

I forgot how much I love this movie! They've just run out of the bee place into the corn field and I love them trying to find each other, I always found it hilarious

M: SCULLYYYYYY!!!!
    S: *flitty*Mulder!*/flitty*
    M: SCULLYYYYYYYY!!!
    S: *flitty* MULder! */flitty*
    M: SCUULLLYYYYYYY!!!!!

*tear* Always amuses me.
    ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post

ohh and now that we're officially OT i can post this hehe mhhh

OOF!! Preeeettty!

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Hehe, I had forgotten the corn field. Oh, there is suppose to be a out-take video where they do go ahead and Kiss. Must look on Youtube. Woohoo. You know there is one of Momento Mori where she is in the hospital and he kisses her. *tears too*
        I remember that! Those jerks for cutting it out!

It's at the hallway scene now

There's something that always ruins the romance of the moment though When Mulder goes to put his hand at the back of her head, his right hand smacks her shoulder on the way.

But this speech Mulder is making...I would marry him on the spot. Awww I forgot that they hugged first, I like hugs And the kiss on the forehead And the shoulder smack And the bee.

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
          OOF!! Preeeettty!
          yes isnt he!!! *loves jerry*
          hes just such a goofball, gotta love him

here hes going to the charity event of Camp Ronald McDonald Family Halloween Carnival

Comment

yes isnt he!!! *loves jerry*
            hes just such a goofball, gotta love him

here hes going to the charity event of Camp Ronald McDonald Family Halloween Carnival

He's got such a goofy expression there!!

Damn Bee. *shakes fist* But I did almost wear out my VHS tape rewinding to that place over and over. hehe... I would sometimes stop right before the sting. Close my eyes and finish in my mind. hehe

Edit:
            oh, you have to let me know when you get the the part on the ship where he brings her back to life. *awwww* I adore that hug tooo... She grabs him so tightly. Let me know if that is the way it is or if I have just adjusted it in my mind. hehe.. I do have great post movie fantasies too.

Got to walk now but will be back by that part. hehe
            Oh definitely. It's at the boring parts now so I'm doing homework. I'll clue in again when he sets off for Antarctica...well Antarctica or the Lone Gunmen, whichever comes first

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

He's got such a goofy expression there!!
              fits the outfit doesnt it *giggles*

gotta go now, damn you homework... talk you later

Comment

Any of you watch House? if you do I am a Huddy Shipper
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

fits the outfit doesnt it *giggles*

gotta go now, damn you homework... talk you later
                  It really does! He doesn't even need the head-mask! Later, Maggie!

Awwww, Mulder just broke through Scully's icicle chamber thing....ew...yeah I remember now that this is always nasty. When you see that stuff coming out of her into the tub and then the tube shrivels up and Mulder pulls it out ...ew

Awwwwww, he's getting her out and dressing her up. The guy has good balance, he's carrying her through this rickety spaceship in the princess position...Awww CPR, the next best thing to the missed-kiss

And soon will come *the* greatest *headdesk* moment in the movie: After they friggin SEE the spaceship go by them, and then Scully's like "hmm? No...I didn't see it...I was cold, coulda been anything."

This movie is very good to get you scared for them though. Like the aliens are all popping out of their ice cocoons and Scully's being slow to crawl out and you're all tense and yelling at the tv "LET'S GOOO!! GEEZ!" Same thing when the ice is breaking under their feet and they have to run to get to solid ground

And there goes the spaceship...like it's as big as the friggin sky and makes this huge humming, whirring noise, and she's conscious and looking at it but no...no she didn't see anything. Honestly if I were Mulder my head would have exploded by now.

But I can forgive her because she cradles him in her lap in the cold until rescue comes *major squees* And she has moxy when she's *****ing at the review panel so that counts for something

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                    Any of you watch House? if you do I am a Huddy Shipper
                    I do! I do! love house
                    ohh yes, i love Huddy too
                    spoilers for s5
                    Spoiler:
                    that kiss in one the last eps! wow... and how house denies it in the next ep, he's so transparent *grins*

It really does! He doesn't even need the head-mask! Later, Maggie!
                    hey dont say anything bad about jerry, or you get some serious trouble jerry's my pretty *pats him*

((susan)) commented on your poem on your lj

Comment

hey dont say anything bad about jerry, or you get some serious trouble jerry's my pretty *pats him*
                      LoL! I wasn't He's hot, but his expression was crazy in that pic

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

LoL! I wasn't He's hot, but his expression was crazy in that pic
                        good for you and yes it was *giggles*
                        for the next pic i'll take a "normal" one

Comment

Wow, I completely forgot about this thread

Speaking of House/Cuddy (*cough* a few posts up), I found this nice vid based off of "Joy" and "The Itch"

UNDERNEATH

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                            Wow, I completely forgot about this thread

Speaking of House/Cuddy (*cough* a few posts up), I found this nice vid based off of "Joy" and "The Itch"

UNDERNEATH

-Stef
                            ohhh a house/cuddy vid, how cool!
                            just watched it an its so awesome love house/cuddy

when we're already there, also found a beautiful house/cuddy vid the song is so awesome
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdzhuoW0Sko&NR=1
                            Last edited by sg-daniel; 20 December 2008, 11:45 PM.

Comment

OK, I'm trying again to see if the new Sig I made works. It is my first one. oh, I forgot my Unending one.... this one isn't D/V though. hehe

Edit: Woohoo...... It worked.... Woohoo.

Edit: I'm motivated to try some Daniel and Vala now. I have to make a RetroBabe Banner for the Retorbabes and babies.
                              Last edited by SundaySusans; 23 December 2008, 11:18 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Toomi

Comment

ohh very pretty susan

i've just started watching that, nat showed me an episode

Comment

Working...
                                X