X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus...
    Spoiler:
    Adam has the advantage of believability on his side. When I look at Sylar I can't help but be a little suspicious...he cannot pull off the innocent act nearly as well as Adam. That evil mastermind can talk his way out of/into anything! Plus, he's *thunk*

Elle is truly awesome. But it's Veronica Mars...so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised!

As for Nathan/Niki...I'm just going to assume that they are off in a day spa enjoying each other's company *hums* I like them together.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

That's what I'm saying. *nods*

Spoiler:
      Adam is just for a lack of a better word a suave baddie. Sylar might be *thunky* too, but you look at him and you get the creepy-but you're stil hot shivers, Adam you get the oh you're yummy ones. Plus from the beginning you knew Sylar = oh crap! And from the beginning we had Hiro and Peter the soul and heart of the group opposing him. Adam was the complete opposite, you had them identifying with him, hell, even Hiro had a hero worship for the guy, so with him we also get the "but we trusted him!" vibe, which makes him all the better for we know just how well he can manipulate people. He's been doing for 400 years. I also think that while Sylar might be more powerful abilities wise Adam would be one to last longer (he already has anyway) because unike Sylar he know how to survived with out killing left and right, at least obvious killings. (if this doesn't make sense blame it on 4am)

Oh and KB, the woman can act, that's all I got to say. The levels she gives her characters is fantastic.

Nathan/Nikki!!! So one of my Petrelli pairings!
      banner by Stef

Comment

I totally equate Sylar with a child (or padawan) and Adam with an adult (master) on the scale of villainy. Sylar is all brute force, he doesn't see the big picture. Adam does.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Exactly, good comparison.

Eg:

A: You must learn patience, my young apprentice.

S: I don't want to.... (clocks tick in back ground)

P: NO! Not the CAT!!!!!!!
          S (off-screen): Yessss.....
          Last edited by isabelqc; 06 December 2007, 04:30 AM.
          banner by Stef

Comment

he he he Love it! But I think you can find a more sad/pathetic picture of Peter. Knowing him, he's be so distraught about it

And I can actually hear Adam saying that line for some reason. Must be the accent

-Stef

Comment

Hee! totallly, I wanted a future!Peter fic, but all my caps were giant and .... I didn't want to hide them in spoiler cuts , I'm crazy that way.
              banner by Stef

Comment

Okay, so I was just going through the vids for the Stargate Music Video Awards and I came across this AMAZING video by svala for Cam. It's all Collateral Damage...but the music, the editing, the whole mood is pitch-perfect. The way it slowly, disturbingly builds on itself, the shocking and beautifully timed intercuts...this is probably THE coolest vid I've seen! Wow, I'm gushing now, aren't I? I can't help it...I am just in awe, bowing at the brilliance of svala! Check it out:

Of course, now I feel wholly inadequate as a vidmaker...

-Stef
                Last edited by Stef; 08 December 2007, 01:54 AM.

Comment

SGA:

Spoiler:
                  Over all a pretty meh episode sorry to say. The only good bits lasted about a minute and were spread out across the episode, so yeah. In regards to Elizabeth, well, *DENIAL* and ha! I already thought away around it!

Two Rodney's - hee! They were awesome. JF and DH rocked the scene where they find about Repli!Liz only to realize that she is not real!Liz. And when they find out real!Liz "died" *huggles*. The bits with both teams was okay, but Rodney at the end with Radek just about killed me. *pets Rodney* and the McShep, but really Sparky and McWeir scene was nice. And when they see the ships and it's fade to black, but then you hear "Oh, crap!" Well, *giggles*. But yeah everything else I could almost fast forward. I almost did.
                  banner by Stef

Comment

Okay, so I tried asking this question in the appropriate Cam/Vala thread awhile back....but I didn't really get a lot of help...I was wondering if anyone knew of a good song for these two? Since they have very few scenes that could be termed "romantic" I'd prefer to stay away from the really sweet/romantic tunes. Any help would be much appreciated!

-Stef

Comment

*CRIES* I deleted my post TWICE!! Brain so not ON! (and I had fun banter for your muse too!)

Okay, last time.

"Learn to fly" Foo Fighters.
                      "A girl like you", Ewdyn Collins.
                      "Growin on me", The Darkness
                      "Trip Hoppin'" and "Fly away from here", Aerosmith
                      "Bohemian like you", The Dandy Warhols
                      "Best thing you never had" and "Hot Girls in Good moode", Butch Walker.

Well here they are again...*pouts* and I had all the lyrics too!
                      .... will get them again. In a bit. When brain turns back on.
                      banner by Stef

Comment

This Mortal Coil:

Spoiler:

Screw you canon. Screw you with knobs on.
                        sigpic
                        Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                          *CRIES* I deleted my post TWICE!! Brain so not ON! (and I had fun banter for your muse too!)

Okay, last time.

Gracias! I will go and look them up on YT

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                          This Mortal Coil:

Spoiler:

Screw you canon. Screw you with knobs on.
                          LOL
                          Spoiler:
                          I know. I had saved all of this ending space on my Sparky vid for clips from This Mortal Coil, imagining angst galore...and I'm struggling to stretch what they gave us. For someone who seemed so sad about losing Lizzie, John didn't struggle very hard with himself to let her and the rest of Repli-Team go off to die. You'd think he's try to hold onto her in any way possible. *grumbles* Now I wish it had just ended in Lifeline. At least Lizzie went out being awesome...(and possibly still alive)...and John was distraught. Should have just left it, boys (talking to TPTB).

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post

Okay, last time.

Okay, went and looked them all up. I really like the "Fly Away from Here" and "Best Thing You Never Had." Do you have any other good songs with similar tempos? Although, I also like Bohemian Like You....

Sorry, I'm harassing you...but it's only because I know you have a massive song collection. So does Kales...damn, I wish she were here too!

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                              Okay, went and looked them all up. I really like the "Fly Away from Here" and "Best Thing You Never Had." Do you have any other good songs with similar tempos? Although, I also like Bohemian Like You....

Sorry, I'm harassing you...but it's only because I know you have a massive song collection. So does Kales...damn, I wish she were here too!

-Stef
                              Hee yay!! I think I do. These are similar tempos.

"Drive you home", Garbage
                              "This Boy", James Morrison
                              "Look what you've done", Jet
                              "I'm going to find another you", John Mayer
                              "Somewhere only we know", Keane
                              "Midnight", RHCP
                              "Disco 2000", Pulp (this one is bit more ala "Bohemian like you"...)

Um, I know I have more so just let me know if you need them
                              banner by Stef

Comment

Thank you much Front-runner in that bunch is Somewhere Only We Know. Think I'll search around some more. I'm liking these, but I want to find just the right one! May save Bohemian Like You til later...when my skills have gotten to the point where they could actually handle that kind of song

-Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X