• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What? They were requested!
    banner by Stef

Comment

The play by play:

This too was one of the few episode of FS I've watched. I remember liking it mostly because of the background and info we get on Aeryn's background and anatomy. I mean duh! I liked it so much I used it in my AU and I also remember liking it for one particular JA moment.

Now to watch:
      Spoiler:

Moya in space. Rygel and food and painting. And eekk! the teeth brushing system of this verse. *clears throat* Um, this is why I always pack my brush. Minty though.

Asteriod debris - yeah, right! And Peacekeepers. Ooohh. I wonder what will happen here.

Hundai. Heh. I kinda love John comments at times. And aww lets say yay for the Pilot/Aeryn friendship.

Opening. Heh. I always smirk at the JA undertones of it.

Heh. I love Aeryn's constant dryness in regards to John. You can't tell she's bitter about the whole thing and how she still wants to be part of her past.

John: We call them linebackers! (hee!)

I liked this little talk, how John reaches out and Aeryn shuts him down at every turn.

Dude. Zhaan has art skills. I wanna be able to do that!! That fast and pretty. *jealous* oh Rygel, you are such a drama queen, but you love. Oh and Zhaan, that's "rather rough"? Dude I hate you now.

Oh and then we have the creepy "we can you but you cant see us shots". Oh and we have the hints at the growing trouble and Aeryn gets poked! Evil pokey gross bug thing.

I love the fact the Peacekeepers are cold blooded. Such a great way to separate them from "normal" humans. Aww poor John he's still such a newbie. NEW GUY!

John: Never ending frat hazing at Alien U. (um hello to the best crack idea ever!!)

Aw, Zhaan you're so sweet.

And again hello to the gross bug thingy. *snorts* John does not like! Um I wanna say I'd act different; but YEAH I'd freak the frell out! Gotta love the method of extermination he used. and Eww.

Rygel *snorts* Dude, I can't believe it can resist the prism laser saw.

Sabatien (sp?) Heat Delirium. *pets Aeryn* Poor girl. An dude, that's a tough break. Loved Pilot's "How dare you!"

Hello pod!Zhaan! And watch you kick John's arse. And WTF moment for John there. He's all huh? as he watches Zaahn walk away only then to go and get his arse kicked by pod!Aeryn. heh. Oh, John. Funny thing here is Aeryn could do that normally.

Oh and we have Repli!Bugs!! Kwel.

LOL!!! D'argo! "We will cut of the tip of our small fingers". . Dude, there are easier ways to do it.

Love the Pilot/Aeryn scene. Pilot hugs!

Pilot: It is strange being close to a Peacekeeper I do not fear. That is a compliment.
      Oh Pilot you just skyrocketed in my book.

I love how they use Rygel to get into those hard to reach places. he's like Moya's back-scratcher. And D'argo, look at him liking Aeryn.

D'argo: We're all hot.
      (hmm, thinking much of yourself there, aren't you?)

I liked this D/J scene. Bit of friendship, bit of angst, bit of development. Oh and the minute I wrote D/J, guess who popped into my mind. *smirks* Something tells me there was slash written about those two.

And back to Pilot and Aeryn who are making me squee way to much.

Oh and I gotta say *hugs* Aeryn. Aww, she's soo cute in her 'everybody hates me mood', but it's not whiny or eyeroll inducing at all, because she makes good point. You empathise with her and you just want to hug her and give her some ice cream. Loves her. Loves that she confides in Pilot.

Oh snap! Zhaan got owned. And Rygel is stuck in enemy territory.

Hello pod!John, how are you? And watch him get own by himself. Well on the bright side they still cant talk. Hee. Liked D'argo carrying Aeryn in. Aww! Aeryn!

Rygel: If I move they get difficult.
      D'argo: Right, don't move.

Oh and say hello to the weird alien thingies that are just looking to make in the tough tough galaxy. D'argo is so kill or be killed. And yay for the deal and helping Aeryn out. And dude, it was like being host to a Goa'uld. Poor Zhaan,

And here is my favourite J/A scenes of the episode only to be ruined by Jaffa/bad 80s eye makeup wearing Peacekeepers. Damn.

Oh and kudos to the writers for giving a good reason to get Aeryn down to her underwear. *snorts* Aww angsty moment. *cling*

Once again its up to Rodney Rygel to save the day. He does that so well.

The D/J banter is fun. Go Rygel. Total sovereign.

*clings* Dude J/A have great eye!sex.

D'argo: Actually it is just me !.... and you. (*giggles*)

See Peacekeepers? Eye make up runs. Not attractive.

CB owns her scenes.

Love the twitchy Peacekeepers. *eyeroll* at John. Dude, you gotta stop monologuing.

*waves bye to Peacekeepers*

Small chance indeed.

Oh Rygel, you are hilarious.

Hello Monarch. Thanks for the Genesis and Rygel fangirling. Aww nice Z/J moments.

John turning into a man of action. I have comments that I have read comparing him to Daniel Jackson in his evolvement and well hey, if they do it well I won't have any complaints.

Zaahn the wise.

And the terrace. I love this place. Its total awesome and I want a terrace like this. Just like this. Hee. Aeryn is so cute. Lesser life forms. ANd first real smile. Only took three episodes and it was a good smile. It was a good end and I love that end shot. Love. *must make icon*

End note: I liked this one. I like it most because of the end bits, but still.

Fav Pic:
      banner by Stef

Comment

Guys I'm so sorry but now I'm working 7 days I'm not sure if I can watch Farscape atm. I will strive though!

Banner by Stef
        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
          Got to work but I'm leaving an OT video.

Video Break:

Tribute Video for the Whole 10 years of SG1

It's the end of the world!!

Yes it is the end. So SADDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great ending scene at the Cabin Fishing.
          Just watched it. Perfect blending of the dramatic aspects and the humour of the show. Hee. Just wished they had managed a way of adding the Cam Vala fishing scene of 200 in the end, but loved it nonetheless.
          banner by Stef

Comment

so my followthrough on participating in farscape conversations has been...lacking. but i will pop in when i can. mostly all i'll ever end up doing with farscape episodes is drooling/exclaming over the awesomeness that is claudia black. mmmmmmmm.

I though the heat delirium angst was really good in exodus from genesis.

Aeryn: "Could you have kept your promise?" (to kill her)
            John: *silence*

squeeeeeeeeeeee
            My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

I loved the It's the End of the World as We Know It video!
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                Hey Wendy, I really liked that one also. The tribute videos are fun to watch and a little sad.
                I completely agree. If you ever find more like that, feel free to post them.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                  That my dear Milena, is Kath's current obsession Rafael Nadal, tennis player.
                  Ah ha, for some reason I thinking this Nadal person was from Kath/Cat's books...weird

What? They were requested!
                  *meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllts*

Originally posted by natalia View Post
                  so my followthrough on participating in farscape conversations has been...lacking. but i will pop in when i can. mostly all i'll ever end up doing with farscape episodes is drooling/exclaming over the awesomeness that is claudia black. mmmmmmmm.

I though the heat delirium angst was really good in exodus from genesis.

Aeryn: "Could you have kept your promise?" (to kill her)
                  John: *silence*

squeeeeeeeeeeee
                  Definitely squee-worthy

Okay, I'm going to bed everyone, g'night!
                  ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Nadal is a tennis player no the books. Now if I said Lucivar......
                    READ BLACK JEWELS!!!!!!!

Banner by Stef
                    Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

I am breaking my sabbatical from GW briefly so that I can squeeeeee over last week's "Heroes" that I just watched (that's right, not last night's episode):
                      Spoiler:
                      DAVID ANDERS is sticking around!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY. And he's evil. YAAAAAAAAAAAY x2. And he's hanging out with hottie Peter. YAAAAAAAAAY and YUUUUUUUUUM. And he wants to kill Hiro. YAAAAATAAAAAH!! (sorry, but Hiro is getting on my nerves). To quote Maid Marian: "I'm so heppe!"

I mean, I totally figured out he was Adam whatshisface towards the beginning of the episode, but to see him hotly walk out of the shadows in that black outfit, with that british accent, looking all fake-confused. *drops dead*

That is all. Be back later in the week.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                        Nadal is a tennis player no the books. Now if I said Lucivar......
                        READ BLACK JEWELS!!!!!!!
                        Nadal should so play Lucivar in a live action version of the books. *Nods* And Eduardo can be Daemon.
                        sigpic
                        Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

ITA Kath that would be fantastic *goes off to plot*
                          OMG Heroes Stef!!!!! AHHH have to watch!!!!!!
                          Last edited by CrazyLikeaFox; 13 November 2007, 04:08 PM.

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Heroes Four Months Ago:

Spoiler:

Oh Sark! Kensei ADAM! You fabulous baddie you. I see your thought process and hee! You evil master mind you!

Elle, you a sociopath, but I kinda like it. In a you're totally nuts and evil and stay away from my Peter kinda way. Bob. Oh Bob.

Okay, I know most hate the Wonder Twins. They are kinda blah, but I stick by them in Latino solidarity and well they went to Venezuela!! La Zulia! My birth state! So yeah, they are kinda blah, but hey you know their powers are going to be big and well come on Sylar is totally crushing on Maya's power

Poor DL! *pet Nikki* *snuggles Micah*

NATHAN!!! I love Adam. Why? He made Nathan all pretty and Nathan again.

Mama P is a bitach, but I still totally dig her. You could tell Heidi didn't buy sh!t of that but that kinda why I like her, even if we see so little of her. You don't marry and Petrelli and be stupid.

We didn't get to see MmM but you know they were just being cute and moving in together and being cute and taking care of each other and being cute. Did I mention they're cute?

Same for the Bennets, you know they were just moving to Cali and Claire was preparing to get stalked buy creepy!Stalker Boy who reveals too many daddy/uncle issues that she has.

But I am curious to how Adam who was so obviously owned by Elle got away and how he got in touch with Murray (Daddy Parkman).

So finally one last thing to cap of this Heroes post:
                            Future Team Hotness:

banner by Stef

Comment

Now I really want to watch it Isa. That's it I'm doing it when I get home tonight.

Banner by Stef
                              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

LAST weeks? What was last- Oh never mind it was the one with the chick in the incinerator...

It was a good one, but this weeks was much better (though last week did have some good shippy moments)

Comment

Working...
                                X