This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    Where did this picture come from?!?!?!?!?!? How come I've never seen it before?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Why am I using so many question and exclamation marks?!?!?!?!?!?!

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

You know, I do believe that I will have to investigate this ship further...
      sigpic
      Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Totally deserved a repost!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cam/Carolyn FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg, Stef!!! I think it's C/C!!!! They make us use multiple exclamation marks without our consent!!!
        banner by Stef

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
          Where did this picture come from?!?!?!?!?!? How come I've never seen it before?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Why am I using so many question and exclamation marks?!?!?!?!?!?!

-Stef

I got this picture on the season 9 photo gallery. I thought it was a really cute picture. I am sorry they never fully explored the C/C ship because I think there was chemistry there and it could have been cute.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

I got this picture on the season 9 photo gallery. I thought it was a really cute picture. I am sorry they never fully explored the C/C ship because I think there was chemistry there and it could have been cute.
            Hence what fandom is for!!!!!!

And because I seem to have fics for everyone on my bookmarks, I give Cam/Carloyn fic!!!!!!

Hold Tight, Don't Breath, Here We Go by 6beforelunch.

Such a good fic exploring the would be relationship of Cam and Carolyn. And I kinda love how they involve Landry
            banner by Stef

Comment

okay Missing:

Not amazing, but not bad. We had character growth and Teyla got some interesting sub plots.

Spoiler:
              Keller was annoying at first. I swear the woman was Rodney McKay in female form with a bit of Carson thrown in. I loved how no-nonsense Teyla was. She was strong and taking charge, and hell that woman has upper body strength!

The ankle thing was *rolleyes*

Oh and we have cannibals! Gotta love the Hannibal Lecter's of the Pegasus Galaxy! As per usual we had the Teyla fight scenes being awesome. And well she looked pretty bad ass, though still not a big fan of the all leather look, but hey Teyla rocks the trench.

Oh, and Teyla being badass and no holds bar was interesting. I like how we're getting more insights into her character and RL was rocking it.

Hmmmm, the PGalaxy's version of the jack rabbit. Yummy.

Oh the Genii! It's always the Genii! And the Athosians!! *HUGS* Why!!! WHY!!!!! And again loves Teyla's look when she learned of her people.

Hee. JS's face was amusing when eating. And hee!!! R/T hints! That shippy side of me is happy. And awww Teyla lost her off world boyfriend whom we had never met and now will never meet. But I guess its kinda sweet and sad, and it was a nice Teyla moment. Plus the fact that Teyla's been getting nookie off-world, le awesome.

And we had McShep!! And McShep talking about fandom villians. I swear they make it harder for me not to love them in each episode.

Rodney: They did have that festival last night, maybe Teyla ejoyed it a bit too much. (not verbatim)
              Ronon: Yeah, that sounds like Teyla. *give look to Rodney*
              heh. Love Ronon this season.

Teyla is being protective of Keller, its kinda sweet. Dude, she kicks ass. The scene in the cage was sweet. Dude, is that Machete? It is Machete!!! AWESOME!!!!Total awesome.

And okay, so the episode plot twist. The Bollocia (sp?) are good, and not Hannibal Lecters? Again it all goes back to Genii, except not. That those mean wraith worshippers.

Rodney: Hey arrows can hurt!
              Ronon: Only if you're stuff enough to get hit in the ass with one.
              hee! BFF.

Ronon: That way.
              Rodney: why?
              Ronon: No reason.
              John: Good enough for me.

Keller: But first I need something to heal. *shoots*

And nice. From whiny to tough and not completely ridiculously done. Plus there was a nice Keller/Ronon moment and where have the Athosian gone?!? Interesting sub plot. And hi baby!

And can I say loving the jump from 2.9 mins to a full 40. Well done, TPTB, well done. *claps*

OH! And I just notice. No Sam. Didn't even miss her. And honestly, don't feel bad about it. (I think that says it all.)
              banner by Stef

Comment

-Stef
                Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
                You know, I do believe that I will have to investigate this ship further...
                Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                Totally deserved a repost!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cam/Carolyn FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg, Stef!!! I think it's C/C!!!! They make us use multiple exclamation marks without our consent!!!
                Hence what fandom is for!!!!!!

And because I seem to have fics for everyone on my bookmarks, I give Cam/Carloyn fic!!!!!!

Hold Tight, Don't Breath, Here We Go by 6beforelunch.

Such a good fic exploring the would be relationship of Cam and Carolyn. And I kinda love how they involve Landry
                I decided to make a ship thread for this pair

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=48559
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

okay Missing:

Not amazing, but not bad. We had character growth and Teyla got some interesting sub plots.

Spoiler:
                  Keller was annoying at first. I swear the woman was Rodney McKay in female form with a bit of Carson thrown in. I loved how no-nonsense Teyla was. She was strong and taking charge, and hell that woman has upper body strength!

The ankle thing was *rolleyes*

Oh and we have cannibals! Gotta love the Hannibal Lecter's of the Pegasus Galaxy! As per usual we had the Teyla fight scenes being awesome. And well she looked pretty bad ass, though still not a big fan of the all leather look, but hey Teyla rocks the trench.

Oh, and Teyla being badass and no holds bar was interesting. I like how we're getting more insights into her character and RL was rocking it.

Hmmmm, the PGalaxy's version of the jack rabbit. Yummy.

Oh the Genii! It's always the Genii! And the Athosians!! *HUGS* Why!!! WHY!!!!! And again loves Teyla's look when she learned of her people.

Hee. JS's face was amusing when eating. And hee!!! R/T hints! That shippy side of me is happy. And awww Teyla lost her off world boyfriend whom we had never met and now will never meet. But I guess its kinda sweet and sad, and it was a nice Teyla moment. Plus the fact that Teyla's been getting nookie off-world, le awesome.

And we had McShep!! And McShep talking about fandom villians. I swear they make it harder for me not to love them in each episode.

Rodney: They did have that festival last night, maybe Teyla ejoyed it a bit too much. (not verbatim)
                  Ronon: Yeah, that sounds like Teyla. *give look to Rodney*
                  heh. Love Ronon this season.

Teyla is being protective of Keller, its kinda sweet. Dude, she kicks ass. The scene in the cage was sweet. Dude, is that Machete? It is Machete!!! AWESOME!!!!Total awesome.

And okay, so the episode plot twist. The Bollocia (sp?) are good, and not Hannibal Lecters? Again it all goes back to Genii, except not. That those mean wraith worshippers.

Rodney: Hey arrows can hurt!
                  Ronon: Only if you're stuff enough to get hit in the ass with one.
                  hee! BFF.

Ronon: That way.
                  Rodney: why?
                  Ronon: No reason.
                  John: Good enough for me.

Keller: But first I need something to heal. *shoots*

And nice. From whiny to tough and not completely ridiculously done. Plus there was a nice Keller/Ronon moment and where have the Athosian gone?!? Interesting sub plot. And hi baby!

And can I say loving the jump from 2.9 mins to a full 40. Well done, TPTB, well done. *claps*

OH! And I just notice. No Sam. Didn't even miss her. And honestly, don't feel bad about it. (I think that says it all.)
                  LoL, can't wait to see it But I wouldn't get too excited about the 38 extra minutes of Teyla, I'm quite confidant she'll move back down to 2-3 minutes next episode. JM says that in the first half of the season, everyone got their own episode so this was Teyla's. The SGA PU ep was Shep's I think, the Ronon-heavy one was Ronon's I think the next might be Sam's...
                  ||My Fanfiction: FF.net & My LJ || Vala Multi-Shipping LJ Comm||

Banner made by Stef!

Comment

Originally posted by Milena_D View Post
                    LoL, can't wait to see it But I wouldn't get too excited about the 38 extra minutes of Teyla, I'm quite confidant she'll move back down to 2-3 minutes next episode. JM says that in the first half of the season, everyone got their own episode so this was Teyla's. The SGA PU ep was Shep's I think, the Ronon-heavy one was Ronon's I think the next might be Sam's...
                    Good point about the episode thing hun, and I'm sure next week we'll be back to 2.8, but this was good enough to tie me over for now. For now, you hear, for now.
                    banner by Stef

Comment

I still have yet to watch Missing. My sister needed to catch up on the last couple of eps of SGA, and we are on Tabula Rosa right now, so Missing will be next.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Completely random, but my friend just showed me this video and I couldn't stop laughing. It's circa 1998, so I wonder how I missed it the first time around! Check out these smooth moves....

CLICK ME!

Don't tune out until you get to my favorite part at 2:40. I'm not even sure what's going on there....

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Intentional repost cause just.....whoa I so wish this ship had been explored. Ah well there's always fic.
                          BTW Isa still waiting on that crack fic don't think I've forgotten

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Completely random, but my friend just showed me this video and I couldn't stop laughing. It's circa 1998, so I wonder how I missed it the first time around! Check out these smooth moves....

CLICK ME!

Don't tune out until you get to my favorite part at 2:40. I'm not even sure what's going on there....

-Stef
                            I think that says it all!

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
                            Intentional repost cause just.....whoa I so wish this ship had been explored. Ah well there's always fic.
                            BTW Isa still waiting on that crack fic don't think I've forgotten
                            CRACK FICLETS!! Hence I need to finish them all before I post!
                            banner by Stef

Comment

Goooooood Morning!
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Hey Wendy!
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X