This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Listy View Post
    Its brilliant!! however it is causing me to have new Shep whump dreams. I have been dreaming that Sheppard is in isolation after contracting something pretty similar to what we see in SWAK, its fab!!!

Its fab isn't it?? Quentin Tarrantino did a bang up job on those eps

its funny how chatting about it makes you really want to see it, you can have gone ages without watching it and not even think about it but once its in your head its stuck there until you exercise your inner whumper

That can be sorted hun
    Can you imagine Shep in a SWAK like eppie? My goodness, we'd all be unconcious!
    Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
    Ahhhhh......Whump Sigh......last night I was watching SGA S-3 DVDs. "Common Ground".......Shep Whump S-3 style! It's a shame they put that gag on Shep since Joe F. screams so nicely! *remembers "38 Minutes scream*

IHS
    It's funny. Though I'd agree the screams in 38 Minutes were powerful and shocking scenes, and yes, therefore I loved them, hee hee, I have mixed feelings about whether I'd have like it if we'd seen Shep screaming in the feeding scenes in CG.

Somehow seeing Shep gagged, helpless and obviously straining not to shout out made his torture worse for me. In other words, I enjoyed it more! Shep must've been in agony, but I don't think a gag could stop someone making any sounds at all. I thought he controlled himself because he was being watched by his friends on Atlantis and wanted to hold on to as much dignity as he could? Therefore, seeing the agony on his face, the way he threw back his face, just broke my heart. I'm sure he quietly grunted into his gag though! Sigh....
    Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Oh I watched some Logan whump on Thursday - but I am up before my husband today so will try and squeeze a little extra whump in this morning

Oh I almost forgot I did watch a Tony NCIS whump last night too!!!!!! Squeeeee!
    I really laughed at you saying you're going to try and squeeze some whump in this morning!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post

It's funny. Though I'd agree the screams in 38 Minutes were powerful and shocking scenes, and yes, therefore I loved them, hee hee, I have mixed feelings about whether I'd have like it if we'd seen Shep screaming in the feeding scenes in CG.

Somehow seeing Shep gagged, helpless and obviously straining not to shout out made his torture worse for me. In other words, I enjoyed it more! Shep must've been in agony, but I don't think a gag could stop someone making any sounds at all. I thought he controlled himself because he was being watched by his friends on Atlantis and wanted to hold on to as much dignity as he could? Therefore, seeing the agony on his face, the way he threw back his face, just broke my heart. I'm sure he quietly grunted into his gag though! Sigh....

I really laughed at you saying you're going to try and squeeze some whump in this morning!

SWAK whump for Sheppy would be awesome!!!!!!!!! Plus it would involve making him look a little ugly which would make TPTB happy it seems!

I watched the Tony whump last night where he was drugged in the bar - that was fairly squee!

Well I am still trying to squeeze some squee whump in this morning!! Havent had any success yet - spending too long online!!!

Comment

SWAK whump for Sheppy would be awesome!!!!!!!!! Plus it would involve making him look a little ugly which would make TPTB happy it seems!

I watched the Tony whump last night where he was drugged in the bar - that was fairly squee!

Well I am still trying to squeeze some squee whump in this morning!! Havent had any success yet - spending too long online!!!
        DITTO!
        sigpic

Comment

My first visit here and all I can think of is WHUMP SHEP MORE!!

Heh! I'm such a one man woman!! Must try and spread my love around!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
            My first visit here and all I can think of is WHUMP SHEP MORE!!

Heh! I'm such a one man woman!! Must try and spread my love around!!

Oh well you can beat Shep whump!!!!

But when you are a desperate whump tart like me you have to try and get some elsewhere hehehehe!!!!

Comment

I must agree that I'm a Whump Tart! Like I said before, I only whump the ones I love. (Shep just went into hiding)

LINZI......you made a good point there. I am now wondering if Shep would have even screamed when fed upon. Probably not! I don't think he'd want to give Kolya the satisfaction. I do love when (I think it's after the second feeding) he has that tear running down his cheek. Great stuff! *wants to watch CG again*

You were mentioning Michael Weatherly in "Dark Angel". I have a vague memory of him in that wheelchair now that I've seen those pictures. I may have to put that show on Netflix if it's available. I do that head slap thing Gibbs does to DiNozzo to my hubby every now and then.

IHS
              sigpic

Comment

LINZI......you made a good point there. I am now wondering if Shep would have even screamed when fed upon. Probably not! I don't think he'd want to give Kolya the satisfaction. I do love when (I think it's after the second feeding) he has that tear running down his cheek. Great stuff! *wants to watch CG again*
                I always assumed it was so painful that he couldn't scream - no sound would come out.
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana
                My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                  I always assumed it was so painful that he couldn't scream - no sound would come out.
                  Like stubbing a toe!! Been there, done that recently!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post

Yeah I think I prefer Shep gagged, it had a greater affect and I think if he hadn't been, he still wouldn't have screamed.

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                    I never thought about it but yeah, that could be true, I like that idea

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                    Have to say when i stubb my toe I am not so silent, I swear my head off while hopping around like a loon

Comment

I think being fed by a wraith is a little worse than stubbing a toe.
                      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah I think I prefer Shep gagged, it had a greater affect and I think if he hadn't been, he still wouldn't have screamed.

I never thought about it but yeah, that could be true, I like that idea

Have to say when i stubb my toe I am not so silent, I swear my head off while hopping around like a loon
                        It is that brief moment when you know the pain is coming and it hits with a vengeance that usually leaves me hobbling and totally speechless for a minute or two.
                        Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                        I think being fed by a wraith is a little worse than stubbing a toe.
                        Ya think?
                        sigpic

Comment

I must agree that I'm a Whump Tart! Like I said before, I only whump the ones I love. (Shep just went into hiding)

You were mentioning Michael Weatherly in "Dark Angel". I have a vague memory of him in that wheelchair now that I've seen those pictures. I may have to put that show on Netflix if it's available. I do that head slap thing Gibbs does to DiNozzo to my hubby every now and then.

IHS

Oh yes do give Dark Angel a go. There are intubation scenes along with fevered and nekkid under the infirmary sheet !!!!

Comment

It is that brief moment when you know the pain is coming and it hits with a vengeance that usually leaves me hobbling and totally speechless for a minute or two.

Ya think?
                            Oh yeah that moment where you shut your eyes and bite your lip, and wait

Oh yes do give Dark Angel a go. There are intubation scenes along with fevered and nekkid under the infirmary sheet !!!!
                            which ep was that??? I watched most of DA but don't remember that????

Comment

Oh yeah that moment where you shut your eyes and bite your lip, and wait

which ep was that??? I watched most of DA but don't remember that????
                              Well they are in various eps.

I particularly like the season 1 ep Blah Blah Woof Woof. The remains of the bullet in his back moves causing him pain - so to avoid his situation becoming worse he goes under the knife. The night before the operation he collapses and is rushed into hospital...and ends up 'nekkid under the infirmary sheet' as far as I can tell hehehehe!!! Of course he is intubated for the operation.

I also like Female Trouble again season 1 where Logan tries to get treatment so that he can walk

There is a lot of other whump in the other eps too!!!!

Season 2 My faves are Gill Girl where again he collapses and has to be packed in ice to get his temperature down!

also Hello Goodbye......with another intubation hehehehe!!!

All in all this makes me VERY happy !!!!!!

Comment

Well they are in various eps.

I particularly like the season 1 ep Blah Blah Woof Woof. The remains of the bullet in his back moves causing him pain - so to avoid his situation becoming worse he goes under the knife. The night before the operation he collapses and is rushed into hospital...and ends up 'nekkid under the infirmary sheet' as far as I can tell hehehehe!!! Of course he is intubated for the operation.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/Logan/DA3.jpg[/IMG]

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/Logan/DA4.jpg[/IMG]

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/Logan/DA8.jpg[/IMG]

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/Logan/DA11.jpg[/IMG]

I also like Female Trouble again season 1 where Logan tries to get treatment so that he can walk

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/Logan/loganw9.jpg[/IMG]

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/Logan/loganw6.jpg[/IMG]

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/Logan/loganw25.jpg[/IMG]

There is a lot of other whump in the other eps too!!!!

Season 2 My faves are Gill Girl where again he collapses and has to be packed in ice to get his temperature down!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/Logan/logan2w11.jpg[/IMG]

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/Logan/logan2w19.jpg[/IMG]

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/Logan/logan2w23.jpg[/IMG]

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/Logan/logan2w27.jpg[/IMG]

also Hello Goodbye......with another intubation hehehehe!!!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/Logan/logan3w9.jpg[/IMG]

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/Logan/logan3w13.jpg[/IMG]

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/Logan/logan3w15.jpg[/IMG]

All in all this makes me VERY happy !!!!!!
                                must go on a raid and steal my brothers DA discs I remember some of those but not all, just think of all of the whump I have missed!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X