This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    I've been treating myself to 10th Dr whump this evening... re-reading whumpy bits of one of the Dr Who novels and watching Smith and Jones and The Shakespeare Code...
    Sounds like a fun evening.

Just finished Moonlight, now it is on to Torchwood!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
      That would be great whump for Shep to have to do something he thinks would make life unbearable, just to survive.

The bath scene was great. Very tensioned filled.
      I thought it was better than last weeks whump.

Just finished Moonlight, now it is on to Torchwood!
      I also love Torchwood.....Capt Jack is very yummy. I just watched Bones and now House is on. Not much whump here tonight. I need to finish watching the commentary for TLG.
      Chicago Con Attendee 2011
      Chicago Con Attendee 2010
      GateCon Attendee 2008
      Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
        I thought that it would be good to have a place for whump addicts to meet, chat, recommend whumpy films, eps and post whumpy pics!!!!

Sheppard whump is my first love but I enjoy lots of other whumpy stuff too!!!

I am always interested to try some whumpy shows that I have never watched before. Most recently I have been getting a lot of squee from Logan (Dark Angel) whump and will post some whumpy pics later!!!

Anyone out there want to join in???
        can i join?

I Love whump! Dean/supernatural Whump is my current addiction
        but i love John Sheppard whump, John from farscape whump, Alec from Dark angel
        and of course Harper from andromeda whump
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
          I love Spooks, I would recommend you take a look at some previous seasons, they are fun

Wow just watching the Formula 1 and one of the drivers (for the Williams team I think???) just took out two of the pit stop crew ouch!!! that had to hurt!!

and was watching Days of Thunder yesterday (I had forgotten there was Tom Cruise whump in it, now i don't really think that much of Tom Cruise but I like that movie, has anyone else seen it?
          Listy, did you see Spooks last night then? I sky+ it and cant wait to watch - hope it was whumpy!!!

Comment

Listy, did you see Spooks last night then? I sky+ it and cant wait to watch - hope it was whumpy!!!
            I caught the last 15 minutes (boyfy insisted on watching the football, even though he'd said all week he didn't want to cos it was the Scum and then said it was boring and he didn't want to watch the second half - and then did! Grrrrrrrrrr) but what i saw was pretty whumpy!! Enjoy!
            Last edited by Squonk; 24 October 2007, 06:57 AM.
            The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
              can i join?

I Love whump! Dean/supernatural Whump is my current addiction
              but i love John Sheppard whump, John from farscape whump, Alec from Dark angel
              and of course Harper from andromeda whump
              Of course! The more the merrier!
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana
              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

I did Won't spoil it for you so its in spoiler tags (don't look)
                Spoiler:
                Poor Adam he got whumped good and proper after being infected, I thought he was a goner when he started coughing up blood and made no attempt to get to the hospital, instead was in the tunnels trying to get the antidote and then running and getting in the car and making it to the hospital only for the Russian dude to catch up and take the antidote back as Adam sat dying in the car, I thought it was a good ep, lots of tension. I was gutted we didn't get a hospital scene though, just had him leaving the hospital looking a bit sickly we was wobbed!!! I do enjoy a bit of Adam whump and poor Zaf still missing, I really thought he must have been one of the six bodies and I thought what a pants way to be written out so relieved to find he is still alive and being held prisoner

Let me know what you thought when you watched it

Comment

I watched some Highlander last night and remembered how much I love Duncan whump. The only bad is that he recovers too fast...
                  My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                  Sig and avi by me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                    I watched some Highlander last night and remembered how much I love Duncan whump. The only bad is that he recovers too fast...
                    Highlander whump!!! Forgot about that one. I did like that fact that they could do just about anything to him,as long as he kept his head attached. They made for some great whumpage.
                    sigpic

Comment

Highlander whump!!! Forgot about that one. I did like that fact that they could do just about anything to him,as long as he kept his head attached. They made for some great whumpage.
                      Yes, oooh, all the possibilities!
                      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                      Sig and avi by me
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                        Oh gosh, I loved the whump factor of the original Highlander movie...
                        sigpic

Comment

That's part of why I love Wolverine from the X-Men too... you can do just about ANYTHING to him and he'll recover!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
                            I did Won't spoil it for you so its in spoiler tags (don't look)
                            Spoiler:
                            Poor Adam he got whumped good and proper after being infected, I thought he was a goner when he started coughing up blood and made no attempt to get to the hospital, instead was in the tunnels trying to get the antidote and then running and getting in the car and making it to the hospital only for the Russian dude to catch up and take the antidote back as Adam sat dying in the car, I thought it was a good ep, lots of tension. I was gutted we didn't get a hospital scene though, just had him leaving the hospital looking a bit sickly we was wobbed!!! I do enjoy a bit of Adam whump and poor Zaf still missing, I really thought he must have been one of the six bodies and I thought what a pants way to be written out so relieved to find he is still alive and being held prisoner

Let me know what you thought when you watched it

I will watch it tonight hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                              That's part of why I love Wolverine from the X-Men too... you can do just about ANYTHING to him and he'll recover!
                              Totally agree! Wolverine whumps well. And he's so broody that he just gets mad and mean when they whump him.
                              sigpic
                              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Question for the whumpers: I know I've heard talk about Paris whump in Voyager. I finally saw The Chute the other night. What was the other ep that you recommended?
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Luciana
                                My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Working...
                                X