Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have I been watching the wrong channels or has there been a complete lack of whump over the holidays??

I wanted my christmas stocking to be jam packed with whump and I was disappointed, can anyone point me in the right direction? Has there been some good whump and I have just been oblivious?

*feels the need to search through dvd collection for a whump marathon*

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
      Have I been watching the wrong channels or has there been a complete lack of whump over the holidays??

I wanted my christmas stocking to be jam packed with whump and I was disappointed, can anyone point me in the right direction? Has there been some good whump and I have just been oblivious?

*feels the need to search through dvd collection for a whump marathon*
      You know there is a lack of new whump at the moment! I am so sad I am even watching old Chicago Hope eps (which I have never seen before) in the hope of some whump - Mx tells me that there is one next week with some hehehe!!!

Also watching Alias - another thing I have never watched before and waiting for some Vaughn whump!!!

So basically I am doing a lot of waiting at the moment and not a lot of watching - apart from a couple of Logan whumps over Christmas !!!

Comment

Well there was a teeeny bit of whump and some good angst in Dr Who over xmas... other than that...

Hmm. I've not really watched much TV. Rewatched a nice whumpy ep of Dr Who off my DVDs and have done a bit of trawling on ffnet for some Dr Who whump fic.

Other than that I've been playing on the computer more than watching TV/DVDs.. and I really need to get on with writing my whumpy secret santa fic too...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
          You know there is a lack of new whump at the moment! I am so sad I am even watching old Chicago Hope eps (which I have never seen before) in the hope of some whump - Mx tells me that there is one next week with some hehehe!!!

Also watching Alias - another thing I have never watched before and waiting for some Vaughn whump!!!

So basically I am doing a lot of waiting at the moment and not a lot of watching - apart from a couple of Logan whumps over Christmas !!!
          oooo Vaughn whump, I could go for that, I think my brother has those on disc, will have to go visit him

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          Well there was a teeeny bit of whump and some good angst in Dr Who over xmas... other than that...

Hmm. I've not really watched much TV. Rewatched a nice whumpy ep of Dr Who off my DVDs and have done a bit of trawling on ffnet for some Dr Who whump fic.

Other than that I've been playing on the computer more than watching TV/DVDs.. and I really need to get on with writing my whumpy secret santa fic too...
          I missed Dr Who, I was just settling down to watch it and my dad came home early from work so we had to go sit with him to open is gifts and have is christmas dinner (we had already done all of this while he was at work all day bless him, although I did manage to drag my butt out of bed at 5.30am to wish him merry christmas before he left for work) and then I missed when they showed it again. Was it good?

Comment

oooo Vaughn whump, I could go for that, I think my brother has those on disc, will have to go visit him
            When I find the right eps - I will point you in the right direction !

Comment

When I find the right eps - I will point you in the right direction !
              Excellent, thank you. I will know just which discs to liberate from my brothers house

Comment

Excellent, thank you. I will know just which discs to liberate from my brothers house
                No worries !!! hehehehe!!

Comment

I missed Dr Who, I was just settling down to watch it and my dad came home early from work so we had to go sit with him to open is gifts and have is christmas dinner (we had already done all of this while he was at work all day bless him, although I did manage to drag my butt out of bed at 5.30am to wish him merry christmas before he left for work) and then I missed when they showed it again. Was it good?
                  It was good. Well, fandom opinion has been somewhat divided but I certainly enjoyed it. I recorded it so can always burn you a DVD if you want?
                  sigpic

Comment

It was good. Well, fandom opinion has been somewhat divided but I certainly enjoyed it. I recorded it so can always burn you a DVD if you want?

Thanks that would be brilliant, I would really appreciate it.

Comment

Thanks that would be brilliant, I would really appreciate it.
                      Cool. I think I've still got your address - email it me, just in case! I'll get it in the post tomorrow or Tuesday.
                      sigpic

Comment

Cool. I think I've still got your address - email it me, just in case! I'll get it in the post tomorrow or Tuesday.
                        Thanks hun, you are a star! will email you I was gutted when I even missed the second showing of it as well

Comment

Thanks hun, you are a star! will email you I was gutted when I even missed the second showing of it as well
                          You can actually watch it online on the Beeb's official website but you're on dial-up aren't you? I think you need a pretty fast connection to watch it online...
                          sigpic

Comment

You can actually watch it online on the Beeb's official website but you're on dial-up aren't you? I think you need a pretty fast connection to watch it online...
                            Can you? that would be fab, but yeah I still have dial up.. its so annoying I hate dial up with a passion, but its better than no internet at all !!

Comment

Can you? that would be fab, but yeah I still have dial up.. its so annoying I hate dial up with a passion, but its better than no internet at all !!
                              I think I may have seen it on again this afternoon?

I didnt watch it but thought I saw what looked like it whilst flicking.

Oh Listy you need Alias season 2 disc 2 (Linzi passed on this info) I am on the verge of the whump!!! woo hoo!!!!

Comment

I think I may have seen it on again this afternoon?

I didnt watch it but thought I saw what looked like it whilst flicking.

Oh Listy you need Alias season 2 disc 2 (Linzi passed on this info) I am on the verge of the whump!!! woo hoo!!!!
                                Season 2 disc 2... ok thanks will get it from my brother, once things have settled down at his place

Comment

Working...
                                X