This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for using scifi words to cheet the rules
    Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by ebethman
    Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
    Originally posted by Bray
    *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

^banned because it's not frelling cheating
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

^ banned because it's only one step above net speak

Spoiler:
        Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
        *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned because i don't net speak, i just don't capitalize.
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

^ banned because my teeth fell funny.

Spoiler:
            *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned for funny feeling teeth
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              Quotes!
              sigpic

Comment

^ banned because I can't remember where I left my tooth paste this morning

Spoiler:
                *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned because maybe you ate it....
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  Quotes!
                  sigpic

Comment

^banned for having short term memory loss

Comment

^ banned for long term limb loss
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      Quotes!
                      sigpic

Comment

banned for banning someone with short term memory loss

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

^ banned for being out of date 2007 was sooo last year
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

^banned for telling him to talk to the hand

Comment

^ banned for putting words in my mouth
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

^ banned cause I'm taking cold medicine and going to bed before I get anyone else sick

Spoiler:
                                *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X