Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banned 4 not knowing that bcuz ignorance is bliss, there should b more happy people

Comment

^ banned because igonance doesn't cancel out general crankiness
      Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by ebethman
      Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
      Originally posted by Bray
      *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

banned because it never will ^

Comment

^ banned because I still hold out hope that people can change

Spoiler:
          Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

banned for hoping ^

Comment

^ banned for being a downer

Spoiler:
              *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned for being a frowner
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

^ banned for pointing out faults in people

Spoiler:
                  *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned for think it is a fault.
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

^ banned because it is a fault to alianate people

Spoiler:
                      *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned because being happy all the time would alientate people too
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        Quotes!
                        sigpic

Comment

^ banned because happiness begets happiness

Spoiler:
                          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned for a 4:6 h-word/b-word ratio
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

^ banned because those who recived the b word deserved it.

Spoiler:
                              *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^banned for having pink shirts in your closet

Comment

Working...
                                X