Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Banned for not knowing He said so on MSN! Something about wanting to do my hair... because thats what sisters do!

Comment

^ banned for eeking twice
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for eeking once!

Comment

^ banned for sticking weirs tongue out at me, it is a very nice tongue though
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

^ banned because my course has sucked my body dry of any life.
            sigpic

Comment

^ Unbanned for being drained of life!

Comment

^ unbanned for being sympathetic.
                sigpic

Comment

banned for sympathy recieved
                  sigpic

Comment

banned for not giving it ^

Comment

^ banned for reminding me
                      sigpic

Comment

^ banned for forgeting
                        Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                        Originally posted by ebethman
                        Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                        Originally posted by Bray
                        *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

banned for not forgeting ^

Comment

^ banned because I din't know in the first place

Spoiler:
                            Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                            *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

banned 4 not knowing

Comment

^ banned because I know from experiance that ignorance is bliss

Spoiler:
                                *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X