Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for missing the english class where they tell you how to spell words like site
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

^ banned because I had better things to do
      Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by ebethman
      Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
      Originally posted by Bray
      *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

^ banned for curing cancer (the only thing that is more iportant than lessons)
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because a unifying theory of everything is better
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

^ banned because i have a unified theory, but the government won't let me tell anyone what it is, lest i be assasinated
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            Quotes!
            sigpic

Comment

^ banned for fearing death, because cello lessons are way better than curing cancer and because there is already a vaccine

Spoiler:
              Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
              *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned because i'd love to get the vaccine against cello lessons!!!
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                Quotes!
                sigpic

Comment

^ banned for dissing cello (you reeeally don't want to get me mad over cello)

Spoiler:
                  *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned for taking jokes too seriously
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    Quotes!
                    sigpic

Comment

^banned for making jokes that can be taken seriously !!!!

Comment

^ banned for being in an office

Spoiler:
                        *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned because i "found out" where you are
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

^ banned for I'm betting you don't know anything more specific than the contry (the sig kinda gives away the continant)

Spoiler:
                            *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^ banned becuase i think you said melbourne once
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

dam ^ banned because I'm reading posibly the fluffiest fan fic ever writen and the grin i have is making it hard to see

Spoiler:
                                *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X