Clear All

ban because I just had lunch
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

^banned because its lunch time whereever u are
      sigpic

Comment

^Banned because it is lunch time where I am.

Comment

^Y'all banned for not having ice cream today!!

Comment

^ Banned for all the talk of food! I'm hungry!!

Comment

ban because food is your friend
              Jelgate is right

Comment

^^banned for being HUNGRY!!!
                ^banned for the economy

Comment

ban because my country's economy is doing good
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

^banned for showing off

Comment

^^ banned for having an own country!

^ banned for not caring about PH's quest.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^Y'all banned cos now I have 3 operating systems!!! Vista, XP and Redhat. Why I need 3, I do not know .

Comment

^ banned for having 3 operating systems, but none of them is useful.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned for making me agree with you.

Comment

^ banned for agreeing me.

Comment

^banned for agreeing that we agree

Comment

Working...
                                X