This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^banned for not being funny
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Banned for insulting Platschu
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

^Banned for not hugging Platschu after I insulted him
        *DI hugs Platschu *
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Banned for having no space between your two word user name
          Jelgate is right

Comment

^Banned because no space and a capital letter is so much cooler

sigpic

Comment

Banned because I hate shippers
              Jelgate is right

Comment

^Banned because I love them

sigpic

Comment

^ unbanned for the hug.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Banned for unbanning. Thats a double standard
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

^banned for not letting ^^ unban me

sigpic

Comment

Banned for being confusing
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

^ banned, because the "unban" is a sign of love and respect in this thread next to every little ban, which are daily gifts.
                          Last edited by Platschu; 24 November 2007, 01:06 PM.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^unbanned for AWWWWWWWW
                            *DI hugs platschu again *

Banns ^ anyway. It's a balance thing

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for wanting balance
                              sigpic

Comment

banned for not being a Kul(DutchIndeed)
                                bans wolfax for being a Kul
                                Last edited by jelgate; 24 November 2007, 12:24 PM.
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X