Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned, because you got back your banning skill.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned because it might just be a short high in the midst of a lot of low...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^y'all banned because I have two blankets

Pigs and blankets, ja?

Comment

^Banned for not getting a hairdryer then. Nice, warm air . . . I can hear my bro using one in the basement. It's cold here too.
          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

^banned for hearing your brother doing stuff with the hair-dryer . I know why I'm cold!!! i am not wearing my PINK socks!

Comment

^banned for being male and having pink socks . . .
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

^banned for not liking guys with pink socks !!!!
                Bonus BAN because I can!!
                Extra Bonus because pink is the new blue!

Comment

^banned for triple banning me, and for making the 2nd line rhyme.
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

^banned because 4th time lucky.
                    Extra ban with cheese because our fellow banners are shy tonight

Comment

^banned for thinking any banner is shy
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^banned for not listening to ABBA - I will believe in Angels !!! (gee, what happened to good music? so much bull nowadays )

Comment

^banned everyone for not seeing I wanted to trick you guys and wrote lyrics rather than the title of the song.

*Title: Abba-I have a dream*

Comment

^ Banned to join my epic quest to find DutchIndeed's banning mojo! Who's with me? .... Fine, I'll go on my own

Comment

unban because I will help you on your quest. A person without their banning skills is like McKay without lunch
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

^ Banned for being funny!
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X