X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregorius
    The existance of 20+ thunk threads proves that they're worse
    Ok lets not start a war with female species just yet because we will be out numbered.

*Goes to look for reinforcements*
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
      Talk about men being obsessed with female celebrity’s you women are just or if not worse
      Then who some that all the men watch the movies just for half clothed ( oops, I said that) women?

Comment

Ok lets not start a war with female species just yet because we will be out numbered.

*Goes to look for reinforcements*
        You're right, we can't take the yet...unless we use guerrilla warfare, then we might stand a chance.

*Joins Wass and starts looking for reinforcements*
        Signed,

Gregorius
        Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
        Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Hey Gregorius I'm thinking of starting new trunk thread for Lexa Doig.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Alright you two....just leave us females alone... if our husbands and boyfriends...(no I DO NOT have both ) think it is just all harmless fun then it should be ok.... and if I NEED it that doesn't mean I am addicted to them... it just means I am *loyal*...yeah thats it

And Greg... I really AM sorry that you stumbled in one.... but at least you now know what we woman really think ...LOL
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hey it's just bit of harmless fun from out part as well.

Comment

There is a Women of Stargate Thunk Thread.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=5068
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Hi everyone! Uh-oh Looks like I walked in at a bad time. DON'T KILL ME, PLEASE!!! How is everyone?
                  The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

You did walk in on a bad time. We're just have a spirited duscussion on thunk thread. So you're okay this time, Korel.

Comment

Whew! That was a little tense for me. BTW, I am all for thunk threads! *hopes said the right thing*

Comment

Hey Gregorius I'm thinking of starting new trunk thread for Lexa Doig.
                        Nothing against that Go ahead *waits*

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        Alright you two....just leave us females alone... if our husbands and boyfriends...(no I DO NOT have both ) think it is just all harmless fun then it should be ok....
                        Has your husband EVER entered a thunk thread?

and if I NEED it that doesn't mean I am addicted to them... it just means I am *loyal*...yeah thats it
                        Good excuse

And Greg... I really AM sorry that you stumbled in one.... but at least you now know what we woman really think ...LOL
                        One?! I got in Mala's world and at least two thunk threads in the past *shivers* I'm traumatized Maybe I should enter them again and learn how you think...yeah maybe I'll do that...the knowledge obtained would be valuable... Damnit, such a dilemma; Risking traumas but get insight in female thinking, or I don't get either...hmmm....
                        Signed,

Gregorius
                        Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                        Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Hey I have created Lexa Doig/CMO Carolyn Trunk Thread if any one is interested of course everyone is welcomed

Comment

One?! I got in Mala's world and at least two thunk threads in the past *shivers* I'm traumatized Maybe I should enter them again and learn how you think...yeah maybe I'll do that...the knowledge obtained would be valuable... Damnit, such a dilemma; Risking traumas but get insight in female thinking, or I don't get either...hmmm....
                            Hey that’s good point we can learn how women think and react to different situations and what they like/dislike.

Comment

Has your husband EVER entered a thunk thread?
                              I suspect he knows better.

If you want to talk about thunk threads, of course, you should talk to Major Clanger, who may in fact have originated the use of 'thunk' in its current, verb usage.

And Wass; it's a tHunk thread, not a tRunk thread. Trunk thread sounds kind of...well, possibly unsuitable for this forum. Either that or you're expecting the new CMO to be the elephant woman.
                              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I must agree with you Mr. Prophet.

Comment

Working...
                                X