Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tame, thank you so very much for the much needed laugh. I needed that.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      well that is true ....but I suppose I should post a pic of me in my *natural* state......

and the rest of you HUSH!!
      Tame, That's exactly how I pictured you!
      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
        Brainwashing?? We can get our brains cleaned for free!!! ohh sign me up!

...its evil?? oh well in that case, i would never!!!

*whispers* where do i sign up?
        sheesh.....what is it today with these guys...Evil is BAD!!!! Evil is BAD....

but oh so fun
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Do you realize that we've (well, more everyone else than me ) has gone through an entire page in 20 min?
          Rocky

Comment

Sela, shel kek nem ron! Don't worry.
            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
              Tame, That's exactly how I pictured you!
              But of course
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                Do you realize that we've (well, more everyone else than me ) has gone through an entire page in 20 min?
                Thats because I am here

not a word Ship Mum.....or you either Shadow

Comment

Tame--congrats on the Goa'uld Lordship position. Your parents must be proud.
                  Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                    Tame--congrats on the Goa'uld Lordship position. Your parents must be proud.
                    Thankies ..... But I must say it is due to YOU all that I have so much to say ....well that and a few choice HOT men

Comment

but oh so fun
                      Bwahaha ohh is it ever *coughs* i mean...... um..... the only way to have fun in this world is to do that which is right

*bwahaha* whatever!

Liz
                      das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

but oh so fun
                        Evil is Bad?? Pfft. Have you seen Ba'al lately? And here's a very INTERESTING pic of Cliff Simon.... If that's evil, sign me up!
                        Last edited by ShadowMaat; 08 July 2005, 01:06 PM. Reason: sick of re-uploading everything

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          Evil is Bad?? Pfft. Have you seen Ba'al lately? And here's a very interesting pic of Cliff Simon.... If that's evil, sign me up!
                          Oh my can I have one of those for Christmas really I have been good

Comment

ok lets see if I can clear this up

Magnets....they attract metal
                            Cylons ARE metal
                            and I am in the Leadership role which puts me out in front

and it seems only fitting that the magnets are in my arse since I seem to be STUCK in this chair in front of my computer

make sense now?
                            ROFLOL!!! If I hadn't already given you rep for that yummy pic of Ben I'd rep you for that one!!!!
                            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                            it has it's own laws and beats about things
                            which the intellect scorns."
                            - Mark Twain -

Comment

Wipes drool off of computer. That's a great pic. And so nice to see right before bed time. Sweet dreams for me.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

LOL.... OR be prepared for a *Kinder, Gentler* Shadow......who knows what we can do when you have all of us PollyAnnas together
                                oooooooo...the plot thickens.
                                "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                                it has it's own laws and beats about things
                                which the intellect scorns."
                                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Working...
                                X