This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
    How aged would you like them? Any preference for species?
    They should be aged to maximum stench. And I recall you mentioning a fish with 5 genitalia once. That species would be good.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

And how about some hagfish too? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8pON...eature=related
      sigpic
      Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
      "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Ahh, yes. They should be slimed into oblivion, as well.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

On it
          sigpic
          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Whoa...this is beginning to sound complicated

*reconsiders the artillery launched Hug-Be-Gone gas strike*

*wears isolation suit instead*

((Tame))
            ((nutty))

You may want to use that suit while you are gathering those fish ...
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
              this would be normally the case....but we have custody

so guess who deals with it??? yup Grandpa
              Poor man, our thoughts are with him.

As for the custody thing: Poor grandparents, our thoughts are with them.
              Signed,

Gregorius
              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

I don't want to upset you but ... EWWWWWWWW!
                That's not a fish. It's not in water. It doesn't have fins. How is it a fish??

Oo and EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Adrianne
                If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

this would be normally the case....but we have custody

so guess who deals with it??? yup Grandpa
                  Can opened. May I ask a question or two?

How old is your daughter? Does your granddaughter call you grandma (and grandpa), or the equivalent? Does she refer to your daughter as mommy?

Adrianne
                  If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
                    I don't want to upset you but ... EWWWWWWWW!
                    That's not a fish. It's not in water. It doesn't have fins. How is it a fish??

Oo and EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Adrianne
                    I would imagine they've been removed from the water for the purposes of consumption. Is that better?
                    sigpic
                    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
                      I would imagine they've been removed from the water for the purposes of consumption. Is that better?
                      They weren't being consumed in that video ... I'm disappointed I wasn't able to see the student cut the head off

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                        Poor man, our thoughts are with him.

As for the custody thing: Poor grandparents, our thoughts are with them.
                        Umm Greg... Hubs and I ARE the grandparents

and we are the ones with custody of my little sweet Peanut
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP View Post
                          Can opened. May I ask a question or two?

How old is your daughter? Does your granddaughter call you grandma (and grandpa), or the equivalent? Does she refer to your daughter as mommy?

Adrianne
                          My daughter is 21 years old and married (yeah go figure.. there are reasons )

My Granddaughter is barely 14 months old so she isn't saying proper names just yet. However she took a liking to the movie YA-YA Sisterhood and liked how *Ya-Ya* sounded so now I am to be called Ya-Ya LOLOL

When her Mom visits she does know her as Mama

Comment

Umm Greg... Hubs and I ARE the grandparents

and we are the ones with custody of my little sweet Peanut
                            I know and I stand by my statement: Poor grandparents.

My daughter is 21 years old and married (yeah go figure.. there are reasons )
                            I know I mentioned this before ... but your twins are as old as I am, well a couple of months older (They're from December '86 iirc?). *shivers at the thought of being married*

My Granddaughter is barely 14 months old so she isn't saying proper names just yet. However she took a liking to the movie YA-YA Sisterhood and liked how *Ya-Ya* sounded so now I am to be called Ya-Ya {Greg snip: No such language in here missy}
                            Can she say "clock"? (It's never to early to start with teaching them how to be on time somewhere)
                            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                              Can she say "clock"? (It's never to early to start with teaching them how to be on time somewhere)
                              Yes, how can you learn to procrastinate if you have no concept of time?
                              sigpic
                              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
                                Yes, how can you learn to procrastinate if you have no concept of time?
                                Exactly! Learn the child the most important skill of all.
                                Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X