Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:| Big storm here, Im in Cumbria, its been on news in sweden so i assume other people have seen the mess of it from recent storms, well theres a bigger one happening right now :|

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Ya know when there's the begining of a song in your head and you can't quite remember what frikking song it was?

I just...can't...remember...

It's like a strum of the guitar, then these little electronic bloops (or bleeps) go "dew do dot dew do doot doot."

Comment

Possibly it is an old soldier tune.....recorded via *Morse Code*
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

No, I found it.

Wolfsheim - Kein Zurueck

Comment

Hey, people, I found this thread on the second page. (mine at least). Thought I'd bring it back up.

Comment

Great job Greytop .... How many skinny alien types do you know that could pull *Rep, The Universe and Everything* back up to the top
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I was always told when I was young that I was stronger than I look.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                  I was always told when I was young that I was stronger than I look.
                  LOL!!! ...well apparently they were not lying ....hehehe

Comment

But that is beginning to take it toll. I am losing my grip in my hands. Openning lids on some bottle, I caint open.
                    Last edited by greytop; 12 January 2005, 06:55 AM. Reason: add a word

Comment

You need one of those plastic thingies that make it easier.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                        You need one of those plastic thingies that make it easier.
                        LOL, you mean lid/jar openers
                        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...707#post270707

Refer to track #1 on Denis Leary's "No Cure for Cancer."

Just change the first word of the chorus from "I'm" to "You're" and you have yourself to honest truth.
                          Last edited by aschen; 12 January 2005, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                            ???

Sorry what

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

My bad, Wass. I forgot to paste the rest of that in. lol.

Comment

Ok

Comment

Working...
                                X