X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Tame, you babble , why I never noticed

Tame? Babble? Why surely every word she types is carefully chosen, and concisely clear, and checked and moderated beforehand? No rants from her, no irate venting of opnion, no hysterically funny rambling monologues that wonder so far off the point they need a map, a guide and three days rations to find their way back?

Heck, now I'm giggling too much to even type.

PS (((((((((((((TAME)))))))))))))

Only kidding, sweetie. I love your posts.
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Now Tame, would I be insincere or sarcastic about anything you had to say? *blinking eyelashes* May I offer you some chocolate?

WHERE'S MY CHOCOLATE!!!!!

Sorry, it's been one of those days.

(Wanders away muttering 'working on my day off, grumble, need to pee, i have a headache, misery, it's cold outside, I ran out of chocolate, didn't get anywhere with the cute guy I was flirting with, why are all my Christmas parties clashing? Grumble grumble, this keyboard sucks, whine, moan, all this years Christmas songs suck....')

Comment

Poor michelleb what's happen tell wass all about.
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
          Poor michelleb what's happen tell wass all about.
          It's just having to work on my day off...plus long list other things. And it's cold and wet. Bad day all round. But thank you for the sympathy

Comment

Well don't worry just relax hey it's dry in yorkshire and by the way you at least got a job me work on the weekends and look for job during the week. I'm graduate with degree in computing and I can't find a job can you believe sorry there is me moaning again.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Well don't worry just relax hey it's dry in yorkshire and by the way you at least got a job me work on the weekends and look for job during the week. I'm graduate with degree in computing and I can't find a job can you believe sorry there is me moaning again.

Yeah, but I lose the job in a month. What do you mean, it's dry in Yorkshire? Three frelling years I lived there, and it wasn't dry one frelling day!!!!

Frelling weather, picking on me, hate world, kill eveyone, going to cheer myself up by reading stories about serial killers

PS..I've been told the job market will be better in January, so I'm sure you'll find a new one then.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                Yeah, but I lose the job in a month. What do you mean, it's dry in Yorkshire? Three frelling years I lived there, and it wasn't dry one frelling day!!!!

Frelling weather, picking on me, hate world, kill eveyone, going to cheer myself up by reading stories about serial killers
                Lol, I think it was just today it will start raining in while I bet and I now what you mean jobs are hard to come by these days

PS..I've been told the job market will be better in January, so I'm sure you'll find a new one then.
                I have had the most ridicules reason for not getting job, just 4 weeks ago I went for interview for this job it more of HR job the IT but I thought why not at the interview they asked me about IT so told them about it, they said to me great we would love to have someone who know his way around computers. Got a letter from them a week later it started off well "....we are impressed with you academic qualification and you job experience" and then at the bottom of the letter the last two lines of the letter it said "we regret to inform you are over qualified for this job" WHAT I have never heard so much b**** in my life.

Any way life goes on every dawn is a new day and every day brings new challenge.

Comment

Lol, I think it was just today it will start raining in while I bet and I now what you mean jobs are hard to come by these days

I have had the most ridicules reason for not getting job, just 4 weeks ago I went for interview for this job it more of HR job the IT but I thought why not at the interview they asked me about IT so told them about it, they said to me great we would love to have someone who know his way around computers. Got a letter from them a week later it started off well "....we are impressed with you academic qualification and you job experience" and then at the bottom of the letter the last two lines of the letter it said "we regret to inform you are over qualified for this job" WHAT I have never heard so much b**** in my life.

Any way life goes on every dawn is a new day and every day brings new challenge.
                  Over-qualified? What kind of rubbish is that? If you're so good, they should be begging you to take the job!!! Well, to hell with them, they'll end up with some troglydite moron who crashes the computer six times a day and wipes all their data, whereas you will get a job that's ten times better. Stuff them.

Comment

I just move on so what sort of job are you doing any way.

Comment

I just move on so what sort of job are you doing any way.
                      I'm an IT Trainer, teach the ECDL programme

Comment

I'm back just got some tea to drink lol (I drink to much tea my mum keeps telling to cut down on it) anyway cool stuff so what does ECDL stand for.

Comment

I'm back just got some tea to drink lol (I drink to much tea my mum keeps telling to cut down on it) anyway cool stuff so what does ECDL stand for.

European Computer Driving Licence. I teach the basic course, and the advanced...and i cannot get a job, no matter how many application forms i fill out

Comment

I take it you got degree in I.T times are hard me got weekend job I could work there full time but it has nothing to do with IT

Comment

I take it you got degree in I.T times are hard me got weekend job I could work there full time but it has nothing to do with IT
                              No, my degree's in English and Religious Studies. I just sort of segued into IT. I could go back to the library..but I hate it, passionately. It's terrible, soul-destroying, humanity-hating, spirit-draining, badly-paid work.

Comment

No, my degree's in English and Religious Studies. I just sort of segued into IT. I could go back to the library..but I hate it, passionately. It's terrible, soul-destroying, humanity-hating, spirit-draining, badly-paid work.
                                LOL don't go there I don't want you to become suicidal now me I would like to get into HR if can't find job in IT.

Comment

Working...
                                X