This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdrianneP
    But I'm already up to, like, page 55 (by my settings)!

Adrianne
    Oh, ignore Greg and read on. He's just grumpy when he's not getting that hug a day that everyone needs to happy.

(((((Greg))))) I think I'm going to make it my mission in life to see to it that Greg gets hugged each and every day and twice on Sundays.(((((Greg)))))
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Hey, Sela. I just finished the first draft of the Auction Book. Yea! Now I can go to bed (after I get all the Vancouver clothes off of it ).

How was your weekend?
      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
        It's meaningless anyway, but some people like to celebrate with each block they get.
        I agree. It's all part of the fun of being on GW and there's nothing wrong with having fun with it. There's also nothing wrong with keeping your rep on if you want and doing so doesn't constitute "showing off " or "flaunting". Different posters look at it different ways so find which works best for you. There are no set rules about giving, receiving and displaying your rep points so have fun with it.

As you newer posters continue though reading the back pages of Rep Points, you'll see this conversation has come up a number of times before. Looks like it's cycling back around again, unfortuantely.
        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
          ... There's also nothing wrong with keeping your rep on if you want and doing so doesn't constitute "showing off " or "flaunting". ... Different posters look at it different ways so find which works best for you.
          I just think they look pretty. That grey square is so drab.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
            Hey, Sela. I just finished the first draft of the Auction Book. Yea! Now I can go to bed (after I get all the Vancouver clothes off of it ).

How was your weekend?
            It was good. I got into a whole nostagia cooking thing and made sugar cookies from scratch on Saturday and made fried chicken today for the first time in over 20 years. It was really good. Freaked my son out - he thought mom had been snatched and replaced by aliens.

I also worked a little bit on a chapter for my fic and watch a bit of season six on my SG-1 DVDs. It was a nice day.

Yours?
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

Cleaning, washing clothes, walking the dog, working on the auction book and messing around here. A very anti-social day, but I got a lot done.

Do you have any of that fried chicken left?

Comment

I just think they look pretty. That grey square is so drab.
                I agree. Grey is so last year. But, to each his (or her) own. I think everyone should live and let live on this rep thing. Play or not play, it's an individual choice and no one should be made to feel bad because of their choices.
                - Mark Twain -

Comment

I agree. Grey is so last year. But, to each his (or her) own. I think everyone should live and let live on this rep thing. Play or not play, it's an individual choice and no one should be made to feel bad because of their choices.
                  By the way, thanks for the green. It's so spring-like.

Comment

The blocks are rather shiny. Mine are a little less shiny for now, though.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Cleaning, washing clothes, walking the dog, working on the auction book and messing around here. A very anti-social day, but I got a lot done.

Do you have any of that fried chicken left?
                      Quite a bit, actually.Help yourself - it's in the frig, just right for late night snacking.

There was a sale at the little butcher shop in the neighborhood and my son bought loads of chicken on Friday (why?) so after re-packaging it for the freezer (it's a mom thing) I made bar-be-qued chicken on Friday and then had the fried chicken today.
                      - Mark Twain -

Comment

True, but soon you will glow in the dark like us. I'm rather fond of the radioactive squares.

Have you taken your iodine supplement?

Comment

True, but soon you will glow in the dark like us. I'm rather fond of the radioactive squares.

Have you taken your iodine supplement?
                          Is the glowing dangerous?
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

It would be cool if we could select different colors after a certain number to color coordinate our posts.
                            - Mark Twain -

Comment

Is the glowing dangerous?
                              Only if it's your eyes.
                              - Mark Twain -

Comment

Only if it's your eyes.
                                I don't think I have anything wrapped around my spine controlling me. Not that I'd admit it if I did...
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X