This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocket4477
    Sounds about right. Maybe he'll be put on moderation, and then maybe Darren might (if we're lucky) unlock the thread.
    I PMed Darren and asked if we (or I) could make a protected thread that establishes in the opening post that it is a "NO ATTACK" thread. I told him I could act (as a somewhat educated person on the subject) as a political answer-man. Hopefully he likes my idea.
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumper747
      Hey Tame,
      What color rep block do you think you're gonna be getting next? Just curious...
      I think it will be................uuummmmmmm....................GREEN

edit: right now it is 5 dark green 6 glowy green so...........I am thinking ...Still .......GREEN...YUP definitely green
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
        I PMed Darren and asked if we (or I) could make a protected thread that establishes in the opening post that it is a "NO ATTACK" thread. I told him I could act (as a somewhat educated person on the subject) as a political answer-man. Hopefully he likes my idea.
        Tyler, the problem is that Certain People don't see their behavior as being an "attack". They see it as righteous and informed, but not an "attack", oh no...

Can't you at least wait a few days for things to cool down? Or find a politics board? I mean, I know we have an off topic section, but really, this board is supposed to be about Stargate. It's also supposed to be about camaraderie, and if there's one thing I know about politics (and religion, for that matter), it's that they are ALWAYS heated and extremely sensitive subjects. People feel passionately about such things and they react in a very passionate manner. It leads to trouble, and I think the board has enough of that as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
          How about we just say that you guys are fond in a rabid way? That should solve the problem.
          you would think so wouldn't ya
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            edit: right now it is 5 dark green 6 glowy green so...........I am thinking ...Still .......GREEN...YUP definitely green
            Well, counting never WAS one of my strong subjects.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
              I think I vaguely remember seeing something about that. But, when I go to find it, I get lost in looking at all the pictures......
              That happens to me ALL the time

Comment

I think it will be................uuummmmmmm....................GREEN

They should start another row of green jello blocks or start a new color.

Comment

So maybe the next set is seven blocks of... (super glow) green?
                  But I remember a moderator saying that the blocks changed color after every five...
                  Whatever... Tame's just to good for the system, I'm convinced.
                  There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    Well, counting never WAS one of my strong subjects.
                    Why did I suddenly get this picture of the Owl from the *TootsiePop* Suckers commercials.............

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumper747
                      So maybe the next set is seven blocks of... (super glow) green?
                      But I remember a moderator saying that the blocks changed color after every five...
                      Whatever... Tame's just to good for the system, I'm convinced.
                      Ohh flattery will get you everywhere
                      Superglowy green would cool...Then Greytop can finally waer one of those hazmat suits she bought

Comment

Why did I suddenly get this picture of the Owl from the *TootsiePop* Suckers commercials.............
                        I counted once. I think it was 140 to 160-something licks. It was a very slow day at work...

But yes, a couple licks and *crunch!* sounds about right, too.

Comment

How many rep points does it take to get another green pip?

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
                          Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
                          "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
                          My deviantART profile

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralJackO'Neill
                            How many rep points does it take to get another green pip?
                            About a hundred. Points that is.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                              But I think Tame said it takes longer once you start glowing.
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                                No wonder some people have like 5 or more pips.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
                                Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
                                "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
                                My deviantART profile

Comment

Working...
                                X