This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocket4477
    I didn't realize Alaskannut had that many clones.
    Just what did you think I did with my spare time up here...crochet???( )

Oh, yes, looks like the election thread just got shut down...oh well
    sigpic
    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
      No, the mods are not insubordinate! They are superhuman, beyond corruption, fighting to rid the world of evil! (Just like Tame )
      kissup ( )
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
        Oh, yes, looks like the election thread just got shut down...oh well
        Can we make a new one? I love politics, and I'm a political scientist so I have a lot of knowledge to offer. I'm about to graduate with a degree in Political Science, Government, International Affairs, and History.
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
          Can we make a new one? I love politics, and I'm a political scientist so I have a lot of knowledge to offer.
          I'd talk to Darren about it first.
          Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
            Can we make a new one? I love politics, and I'm a political scientist so I have a lot of knowledge to offer.
            As long as people like you-know-who are around, any political thread that gets started will decay rapidly into nastiness, insane accusations and horrible flamey death for everyone. As Darren suggested, there are plenty of politically-oriented forums out there which might be better suited than a Stargate board... That's my feeling, anyway.

Comment

Can you? Yes, there's no rule against it. But in the wake of the threads which have been shut down or hidden, I'd personally rather you didn't (please please don't!); or at least waited a few days (475 is 'a few' IMO)

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                Overly rabid shippers, overly rabid Daniel fans, at least three different rep snipers and probably bunches more who simply stew in silence.

But for the most part, I do OK by folks here, for which I am exceedingly grateful.
                I can't believe you put me in that catagory...I'm an overly rabid Daniel fan.....
                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  Magic rep points?
                  No. Her nuclear missile stash
                  Last edited by alaskannut; 04 November 2004, 09:08 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

As long as people like you-know-who are around, any political thread that gets started will decay rapidly into nastiness, insane accusations and horrible flamey death for everyone. As Darren suggested, there are plenty of politically-oriented forums out there which might be better suited than a Stargate board... That's my feeling, anyway.
                    Sounds about right. Maybe he'll be put on moderation, and then maybe Darren might (if we're lucky) unlock the thread.
                    Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                      I can't believe you put me in that catagory...I'm an overly rabid Daniel fan.....
                      If you can tolerate anyone who doesn't like/love/worship Daniel, then you aren't that rabid.

Come to think of it, I've shut down a few of the more... ardent Jonas fans in the past, too. Don't think they care much for me, either.

Comment

Isn't that nice, she left out the overly rabid RDA fans.
                        sigpic

Comment

If you can tolerate anyone who doesn't like/love/worship Daniel, then you aren't that rabid.

Come to think of it, I've shut down a few of the more... ardent Jonas fans in the past, too. Don't think they care much for me, either.
                          So I can consider myself rabid, but not overly rabid?
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Apparently we are ok Kliggins
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Oh yeah, them too. 'Cause I don't much care for RDA or Jack (of recent seasons) and I've made no secret of the fact.

Probably the rabid supporters of TPTB, too. Haven't had a lot of nice things to say about them, lately.

Comment

So I can consider myself rabid, but not overly rabid?
                                Yeah but You are a *Nice* sort of rabid
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X