Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arr. Spice the mainbrace and marinade the topsail! It be keelhaulin' time agin!
    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

aye do you need 9 lashes with the cattail? get me some rum mateys

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
        Quick!!! Tame..get her antipsychotics while I grab the tranquilizer bazooka...there might yet be time to save her!!()
        We can try and I commend you for being so positive (((((NUTTY)))) But even I the ETERNAL Pollyanna.......do not hold out much hope for our success ...but come one and go for it
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Shiver me timbers!!
          ~Athena

Comment

I eats me spinach ........ (he is the only sailor I know
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              I eats me spinach ........ (he is the only sailor I know
              Including Jack Sparrow? Surely not.

Arr.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                What is this "huzzah"? Is this one of those new confound rappers?
                And congratulations on the 2000th post of the thread, aschen!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                  And congratulations on the 2000th post of the thread, aschen!
                  I'll get ready to post on the 2500 one
                  "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

That's bloody absurd!! 2000??

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                      Quick!!! Tame..get her antipsychotics while I grab the tranquilizer bazooka...there might yet be time to save her!!()
                      Awwww, how sickeningly sweet and adorabl;e! Nutty wants to try and SAVE me! Bit late for that, dear boy. And who says I WANT to be saved? It's the rest o' the universe ye's be wantin' to think of, matey! Arrr!

Comment

No 2000 is right
                        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                          Including Jack Sparrow? Surely not.

Arr.
                          Oh I totally forgot about him and you even mentioned him.......I must have just been temporaioly distracted....yeah thats it ..... Ahoy Mates

Comment

you only have 1933 It's a lot so only isn't the proper word it's quiet a lot
                            wish I had that many posts
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                              I think they were referring to the post count of the Thread not his personal post count

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis

Just because you have a big post count doesn't mean you're all great and better than others because an amount is high. The better quality your posts are, you'll notice there is more in-depth discussion and you can express more.
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X