This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sela
    Hey! You stop encouraging the rabble, you nit!

(I'd snark you but I'm off to bed in a minute..)
    You just called me NIT........ you know name calling is against the rules you....you..... N..........WIT
    its a good thing I am watching the premiere of *The Closer* tonight...cause.....Sela...One of these days....... the moon honey...the moon
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Oh now, don't YOU start....
      Lalala.
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

At least I didn't call you a half-nit.

In any case, I'm off to my tenth shower of the day. A menopausal woman in a hot Texas spring is not a pretty thing. It's like the excessive heat has turned on a thermostat in me that I can't shut off. I am always hot! I think it's another night in front of the air conditioner on high...

In any case, Have a good (cool) night all!
        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
        it has it's own laws and beats about things
        which the intellect scorns."
        - Mark Twain -

Comment

In any case, I'm off to my tenth shower of the day. A menopausal woman in a hot Texas spring is not a pretty thing. It's like the excessive heat has turned on a thermostat in me that I can't shut off. I am always hot! I think it's another night in front of the air conditioner on high...

and I in turn refrained from calling you a Half-wit...aren't we both such lovelies...LOL

Sela ..baby you have always been HOT in my Book
          have a great night
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
            Lalala.
            and for her next stunt SqueeG will attempt the Letter *M*

Ooooooooo

Comment

Good night, Sela.

Now Tame, Sela called you a "Nit" and you called her a..."Wit"?

It's just not the same. Shakes head.
              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                and I in turn refrained from calling you a Half-wit...aren't we both such lovelies...LOL
                AW, you beat me.

Comment

and for her next stunt SqueeG will attempt the Letter *M*

Ooooooooo
                  My witty repartee has put itself to bed.

Goodnight all.
                  sigpic
                  Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

LOL...My witty repartee is worried that its slip is showingfrom under her repartee ^-

Comment

Ice packs make wonderful bedfellows! *cackle* I have a couple of ice pack that are gel filled and fairly large. Hot flashes send me to the freezer!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        Ice packs make wonderful bedfellows! *cackle* I have a couple of ice pack that are gel filled and fairly large. Hot flashes send me to the freezer!
                        OOOO! That's a great idea! I'll have to try that.

I'm home today. I think now that the tiredness and the heat was maybe a bit of a fever. There's been a bug going around and as tired as I was, it kept me up and down all night long. I just woke up a bit ago looking to get a cup of tea to help settle my tummy.
                        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Sela ..baby you have always been HOT in my Book
                          have a great night
                          You know I love it when you talk like that. LOL!

We better be careful. We keep this up and people will think we're...*ahem* ...special friends.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...
                          - Mark Twain -

Comment

LOL... well we are definitely *Special* there is no doubt about that.....

ok so go boost my ego...I put my glamour shots on my GW blog...go be dazzled by my movie star moment so my ego can be stroked...and then realize right now....all that hair is right NOW in a pony-tail...LOL

yeah I am SO glamourous...NOT

Comment

LOL... well we are definitely *Special* there is no doubt about that.....
                              Now that is a true statement if I ever heard one...
                              - Mark Twain -

Comment

OOOO! That's a great idea! I'll have to try that.

I'm home today. I think now that the tiredness and the heat was maybe a bit of a fever. There's been a bug going around and as tired as I was, it kept me up and down all night long. I just woke up a bit ago looking to get a cup of tea to help settle my tummy.
                                Poor baby! (((Sela)))

Comment

Working...
                                X