Clear All

Originally posted by Klorel
    hey Everyone!!! I'm Baaaaaaaack!!!!! :d
    Hey, Klorel. How's it going? )))))Klorel(((((
    Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
      Hey, Klorel. How's it going? )))))Klorel(((((
      Everything is going pretty well. I am moving to Kansas on Saturday. How is everyone doing?
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
        Everything is going pretty well. I am moving to Kansas on Saturday. How is everyone doing?
        Good! So are you still packing stuff?
        Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Ya. We weren't going to move until like the 20th but then my parents were like were moving sooner. And I was like NOT COOL!!! But I will just have to deal with it.

Comment

I think I am a thread slayer.

Comment

((((((((((Klorel))))))))))) why are you moving to Kansas??? if thats not to personal

and Welcome Back to the Greatest thread
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                ((((((((((Klorel))))))))))) why are you moving to Kansas??? if thats not to personal

and Welcome Back to the Greatest thread
                My family and I are moving to Kansas to help take care of my great-grandma. And thanks for the welcome

Comment

KLOREL!!!!!

MWA!!!!

How have you been son? Glad to see you back!
                  "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                  it has it's own laws and beats about things
                  which the intellect scorns."
                  - Mark Twain -

Comment

Haven't posted here in awhile but I have only one word to say:

MAGNETS!!!

Hadn't mention in a while since Hats did.

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                      KLOREL!!!!!

MWA!!!!

How have you been son? Glad to see you back!
                      Thanks for the big sloppy one Sela. Doing great! How have you been?

Comment

Welcome back Klorel!!!

I would have said something sooner, but had to run to a meeting.
                        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                          I didn't drink coffee for many years. And I know a lot of folks who prefer tea. And I avoid Starbucks whenever possible. So, I think you will be accepted.

move to Seattle, move to Seattle.....
                          Avoid Starbucks! Mon Deiu! Sacrilege! *crosses self*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            Avoid Starbucks! Mon Deiu! Sacrilege! *crosses self*
                            when we made her hang with us in Vancouver the first time we MADE her go to Starbucks with us EVERY SINGLE DAY MUWhahahahaha
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              when we made her hang with us in Vancouver the first time we MADE her go to Starbucks with us EVERY SINGLE DAY MUWhahahahaha
                              And the hubby just drug me into one about an hour ago. We went the B&N and he decided he wanted to stop in for coffee.
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                                And the hubby just drug me into one about an hour ago. We went the B&N and he decided he wanted to stop in for coffee.
                                All B&N should have a Starbucks! The one our authors group, DSRA, meets at has one. We have a meeting this Saturday! And I'm supposed to be moving back to the other office soon. I can't wait cause a new Starbucks is going up on my route to work! What I'll save in gas money, I'll spend at Starbucks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X