This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdrianneP
    :;Shaking her head 'no':: No, No. Definitely not something I want to see. Really. I can only take so much laughing before it become painful and I just hate to laugh at people ... (Taking bids on a bridge if anyone is interested.)

I'm trying to decide how I could continue to torture GL ... I mean, I suppose I could save him from electrocution and make him watch TV with my parents ... His mouth duck taped shut so he can't contribute to their commentary ... hands bound so he can't cover his ears ... eyes taped open so he's forced to watch what they want ...

Adrianne
    Sounds effective unless it turns out he likes the same things.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Excellent because I wanted to post that smiley

Don't scream ... It just makes me want to hit you harder ...

Adrianne
      You've been having way too much fun with that sadistic smilie....
      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
      it has it's own laws and beats about things
      which the intellect scorns."
      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        *smacks Nutty*
        *Also smacks Nutty in red-headed solidarity...
        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          Sounds effective unless it turns out he likes the same things.
          That's my fear as well.
          Thankfully, I think my parents commentary balances things out ... Which is why I added the duck tape. Even if he agrees with them he can't contribute or scream ... Or anything. For that matter I'm going to have some kind of electrical device, I think, that'll zap him if he moves his head or makes any grunting noises ... Then he can't communicate through grunts or nods.

Adrianne
          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
          It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
            You've been having way too much fun with that sadistic smilie....
            I know
            I need to find more

Adrianne
            If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

That's my fear as well.
              Thankfully, I think my parents commentary balances things out ... Which is why I added the duck tape. Even if he agrees with them he can't contribute or scream ... Or anything. For that matter I'm going to have some kind of electrical device, I think, that'll zap him if he moves his head or makes any grunting noises ... Then he can't communicate through grunts or nods.

Adrianne
              There's always Barry Manilow...
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I know
                I need to find more

Adrianne
                *become very afraid at the thought of what she might come up with...
                - Mark Twain -

Comment

There's always Barry Manilow...

THAT'S EXCELLENT! LOL!

Barry Manilow in concert DVD

On loop.

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                    *become very afraid at the thought of what she might come up with...
                    I went looking for smileys once and gave up. I couldn't find any as good as the ones I stole from everyone around here ... I'm too afraid of the results I'll get from "Spanking Smiles" in Google

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I went looking for smileys once and gave up. I couldn't find any as good as the ones I stole from everyone around here ... I'm too afraid of the results I'll get from "Spanking Smiles" in Google

Adrianne
                      There's a fairly decent filter in place on Google.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

There's a fairly decent filter in place on Google.
                        I did an image search on Yahoo in college once -- Graphic Designer degree, I needed images. I thought the search was innocent enough, "couples". I got things I wasn't expecting ... From my computer came a lot of screams of shock as I scanned through the different pages looking for an innocent image of a couple.

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I did an image search on Yahoo in college once -- Graphic Designer degree, I needed images. I thought the search was innocent enough, "couples". I got things I wasn't expecting ... From my computer came a lot of screams of shock as I scanned through the different pages looking for an innocent image of a couple.

Adrianne
                          I have no trust for Yahoo.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I don't use Yahoo for search anymore. I never liked it.
                            I still use it for my email but I never check it.

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I don't use Yahoo for search anymore. I never liked it.
                              I still use it for my email but I never check it.

Adrianne
                              I avoid it as much as possible. I have no love for Yahoo at all.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Do you remember those commericals Yahoo! had a few years ago? They went like "Yaho'ooooo?" No, anyway I remember thinking those were pretty memorable.
                                Rocky

Comment

Working...
                                X