Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we are currently 9 degrees from matching the record low for this date, a record which was set in 1904, and we are predicted to match it either tonight, or tomorrow night.

Tame, do you still have that guest room setup? I promise not to torment the baby.....much
    sigpic
    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

*yawn*

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12 View Post
        *yawn*
        *SMACK*

Wake up!
        sigpic

Comment

How can it be so cold so early in the winter for you??

Comment

It's turkey time!
            Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
              Well, we are currently 9 degrees from matching the record low for this date, a record which was set in 1904, and we are predicted to match it either tonight, or tomorrow night.
              Here you go.. .
              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                Ladies and Gentlemen of the Rep thread I am pleased to announce the arrival of my Grand Daughter at 4:32am MST

Stephany Kay
                weighing in at 6lbs 2oz and 19 inches

www.tamefarrar.com/Stephany
                Tame, Congratulations!!!!!!! I am sorry that I am late getting in your congrats but better late than never, eh??? So, are you sleep deprived yet? Almost said depraved but we all know the answer to that question!

She's a beautiful addition to your family!

(((((Tame)))))
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

I brought the turkey for Thursday but someone has to cook him.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                    I brought the turkey for Thursday but someone has to cook him.

Hmmm... So that's what Nutty looks like... *grins*

)))))))))))))))NUtty(((((((((((((((((((

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater View Post
                      How can it be so cold so early in the winter for you??
                      It's Fairbanks--'nuf said

And I believe we may have matched it last night...I went into town this morning, and at 10:30, the great big thermometer/sign next to Fred Meyer, that was in the sun(what of it there was), showed the temp as being -32. The record is -35 degrees.

And now they're calling for -40 tomorrow night....this is gonna be fun
                      sigpic

Comment

Here's one for Thursday...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          Here's one for Thursday...

Gobbles!
                          Last edited by alaskannut; 21 November 2006, 07:34 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

-40? Just. So. Wrong.

sigpic
                            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post

Tame, do you still have that guest room setup? I promise not to torment the baby.....much
                              LOL... yes...only now my computer is in that room.... so as long as you don't torment ME...we will get along fine

Nutty...I don't know how you have survivied this long in that cold... YOU are an amazing guy
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Critter View Post
                                Tame, Congratulations!!!!!!! I am sorry that I am late getting in your congrats but better late than never, eh??? So, are you sleep deprived yet? Almost said depraved but we all know the answer to that question!

She's a beautiful addition to your family!

(((((Tame)))))
                                (((((((Critter))))))))) Thank you

yes to BOTH
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X