X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cherriey
    I've never heard of ceiling cat...
    Unfortunately a picture of Ceiling Cat cannot be posted here. But it IS watching Kliggs and Tame. And they know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
      Well Vancouver has been a blast so far but most importantly I've remained Con Crud free thus far. Of course Shadow is arriving tomorrow and I have it on good authority that she's a carrier. So as soon as she arrives I'm planning on slapping a surgical mask over that girl. I've updated my GW blog (link in sig) if anybody is curious about the madhouse that has been Vancouver thus far this year.
      I breathlessly await more reports, and pictures! Sounds like an absolute blast.

Comment

I'm planning to be patient zero this year. The surgical mask will come too late to save you.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
          I wanna tell my ails story!

I have a high tolerance for pain. Something I tend to forget when I'm not in pain for a long span of time. I had pancreatitis for about two months before I was ever diagnosed with it. By the time it was diagnosed it was 'acute pancreatitis'. I was laid up on the couch for a week, out of work, just in constant pain but I didn't really think anything of it. I thought I was suffering from the effects of bad salmon I might have had -- it wasn't the salmon at all.

Apparently, my mom's coworkers have gotten it, not the acute version, and they took themselves to the ER bawling from the pain. I was just in pain ... The doctor -- not my (old) primary -- that finally diagnosed me was shocked that I wasn't in more pain and was able to function. He wanted to have me hospitalized.

Adrianne
          WOW...well first I am glad you are better

and second I do understand what you are saying. I just always figure I am going to bounce back from *whatever ails ya* so I just keep rolling merrily along never thinking it is something bad.

I think there are quite a few people that can and do live with different sorts of pain on a daily basis and they do build up a tolerance for the pain. I look at my kids as an example. My son once had an ear infection and finally told me his ear hurt when there was blood streaming out his eye (the ear drum had popped) and all he said was Mom my ear hurts. He ended up in the hospital for a week. While in my Daughter's case if she gets hurt in anyway and she didn't inflict it on herself (don't ask please) she will cry and wail and moan and swear she is dying only to find she has a splinter or something.

So I do think each person has a definite tolerance AND probably some hard-headedness that keeps them up and going I am sure that would explain my presence
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
            Unfortunately a picture of Ceiling Cat cannot be posted here. But it IS watching Kliggs and Tame. And they know it.
            We can't even get a description?! Why is it watching them?

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
              I had severe chronic pneumonia when I was a kid....almost died from it, and I rather suspect that the damage it caused is a factor in my asthma

Moral of the story: SATY IN BED AND GET LOTS OF REST TAME!! Do not make me come down there
              Thanks Nutty ....just because I know you are sincere I will refrain from hugging you with my bacterial self
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

personally I go out of my way to taunt it and make it blush

Comment

Its a CAT...do you know what a cat looks like...then there you go...and why wouldn't it watch Kligs and I...we are adorable

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    Its a CAT...do you know what a cat looks like...then there you go...and why wouldn't it watch Kligs and I...we are adorable
                    Cat?... cat... how is that pronounced?

Comment

I've found with this thread and this group it's best not to ask some time and just accept. Use your imagination, it's what it's there for.

If you're truly interested do a thread search on "ceiling cat" or search Google and see what comes up ...

Adrianne
                      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I think it's also watching MeiMei, but that's a whole other issue right there.

Comment

Cat?... cat... how is that pronounced?
                          C-A-T...how would you say that...cat...like I have a cat and its name is Tigger. It meows and all that..... its a CAT... and it is watching...and that is all we will tell you...you can't make us talk...we are immune to forms of coersion since we have become watched by Ceiling cat... we have no shame...we have no sanity...MUWHAhahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
                            I've found with this thread and this group it's best not to ask some time and just accept. Use your imagination, it's what it's there for.

If you're truly interested do a thread search on "ceiling cat" or search Google and see what comes up ...

Adrianne
                            ACK!! are you giving *Useful* information in this thread....*checks handbook*...Is that allowed in here

Comment

I think it's also watching MeiMei, but that's a whole other issue right there.
                              especially when she and the dogs are all "lounging"

Comment

especially when she and the dogs are all "lounging"

Comment

Working...
                                X