This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    I so love the pancake bunny ((((((Droops)))))))
    Well so far the tentative verdict....I have Pneumonia ...YAY... the walking try to slowly kill me sort ... had to get shots and everything... I so don't like my Dr right now
    At least it wasn't avian flu.

Comment

Well so far the tentative verdict....I have Pneumonia ...YAY... the walking try to slowly kill me sort ... had to get shots and everything... I so don't like my Dr right now
      Eww, bad! You'll be staying home I suspect, doctor's orders. How long will you be out of circulation?

And does this mean I can send LOTS of bad pictures your way now?

Comment

::Bear Hug:: I hope you start to feel better soon and I'm glad you were finally diagnosed with something Do you get to take tomorrow off from work?

Take care of yourself ...

Adrianne
        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Oh my goodness. That's nothing to play with. No way you're going back to work for a while, even with the walking kind. How long did the doc say you have to stay home?
          "You cannot reason with your own heart;
          it has it's own laws and beats about things
          which the intellect scorns."
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Tame, I understand you're a RDA Thunker? Or were.

I stole this for you ...

You can find the original post here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=306

Make your vote count.
            VOTE ORANGE. GET GREEN.
            Adrianne
            If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
            It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
              I'm surprised you're here at the moment. Pneumonia put me on a couch for two weeks. Nothing else has ever come close.
              well this has been going on for the past two months and I have a pretty high tolerance for stuff...although I have spent alot of time in bed over the weekends and such and I did miss two days of work in the whole thing... BUT ya gotta make the donuts...so I have been dragging myself in regardless of how icky I felt and taking ALOT of over the counter meds and that has masked the symptoms of things. I ended up being the Dr's office two hours AFTER I saw her, she wanted me to do breathing treatments until she felt better about how I was breathing and my pulse ox was higher and of course there was the SHOT

Also this is a bacterial thing so unless I am running a fever I am not contagious...and I stay in my cube being the good little worker bee that I am (reading GW )
              However I am off for the next three days and I shall be sleeping in
              Thank you very much for your well wishes
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
                Tame, I understand you're a RDA Thunker? Or were.

I stole this for you ...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...k/hathor09.jpg

You can find the original post here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=306

Make your vote count.
                VOTE ORANGE. GET GREEN.
                Adrianne
                OK...THAT will definitely help me get better and yes I am an RDA thunker
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                  Eww, bad! You'll be staying home I suspect, doctor's orders. How long will you be out of circulation?

And does this mean I can send LOTS of bad pictures your way now?
                  You can send away
                  just tomorrow and the weekend... I can't miss work no matter what the Doc says ...Hence the baseball to the Butt ...Bob...... and Major Levaquin dosage for the next week

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                    At least it wasn't avian flu.
                    well there is at least ONE Member who thinks I am a *Bird Brain*

Comment

However I am off for the next three days and I shall be sleeping in
                      Good. Stay there for the full three days. If you try to go back to work any sooner, my brain will know and it will tell the doctor on you. (It's such a tattletale...)
                      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                        Good. Stay there for the full three days. If you try to go back to work any sooner, my brain will know and it will tell the doctor on you. (It's such a tattletale...)
                        LOL.... OH Sela...this is so funny My Dr and her RN were going back and forth down the hallway calling each other *Pinky and The Brain*... too funny... Of course my Dr informed us all SHE was the Brain.....

I have to go get another breathing treatment and another shot and another x-ray so I do have to get up tomorrow

Comment

Poor tame.*huggles*

Comment

LOL.... OH Sela...this is so funny My Dr and her RN were going back and forth down the hallway calling each other *Pinky and The Brain*... too funny... Of course my Dr informed us all SHE was the Brain.....

I have to go get another breathing treatment and another shot and another x-ray so I do have to get up tomorrow
                            LOL! We brains are everywhere...
                            - Mark Twain -

Comment

I'm not making any physical contact with Typhoid Tame. No disrespect, I just don't want a repeat performance of my last bout of pneumonia. Three days of intravenous anti-biotics, several days of breathing treatments and all of those days plus some on a couch is a one time event for me.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                                I'm not making any physical contact with Typhoid Tame. No disrespect, I just don't want a repeat performance of my last bout of pneumonia. Three days of intravenous anti-biotics, several days of breathing treatments and all of those days plus some on a couch is a one time event for me.
                                WOW...UK you had it BAD ...I take alot of vitamins as well so maybe that is why I at least *think* I have stamina ...
                                I only have to do shots today (done,) tomorrow and Satuday (they have ofc hours) NO IVs thank goodness! and the breathing treatments, then I go to Oral pills for 7 days.

So you really must have had one heck of a strain... in talking with the staff over there (Drs ofc) there are something like 9 or 19 (not sure if I heard them correctly) strains of pneumococcus and some are really and I mean REALLY resistant to drug therapy.
                                I know that had you asked me ten days ago when I was running a fever if I wanted to chat I would have shot you ... I did stay home then and I had my normal Friday off so in that weekend I had a total of 5 days in and around my bed

Comment

Working...
                                X