This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alaskannut
    Me...now may I introduce you to my taser?
    Only if I can introduce you to my cattle prod. It's only fair.

(And now that you've posted I do know who you are. I've followed your link to Tundra Comics at some point.)
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
      You do realise, i'm in a huge amount of trouble if she reads that!
      Yes, yes you are. And I conveniently know where she spends her time. Bribe me.
      sigpic

Comment

On this forum, bribes usually don't make it to the person being bribed. Someone else usually swipes it first.
        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
          On this forum, bribes usually don't make it to the person being bribed. Someone else usually swipes it first.
          Thanks for the warning. I'll stalk Jonno is several other threads then.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
            First, dig through his posts and find out where he goes to Uni. This will be useful information should he not acquiesce to your demands.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
              First, dig through his posts and find out where he goes to Uni. This will be useful information should he not acquiesce to your demands.
              I know he's mentioned his Uni forum on more than one occassion. I wonder if I could stalk him there too? Hmmmm.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                Tame's got a cute butt. That's hard to overcome m'dear.
                Sucking up Droops? Nice job.
                sigpic

Comment

I know he's mentioned his Uni forum on more than one occassion. I wonder if I could stalk him there too? Hmmmm.
                  I was thinking it would be useful information to pass along as you passed along other things...
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I was thinking it would be useful information to pass along as you passed along other things...
                    I passed along other things?
                    sigpic

Comment

I passed along other things?
                      Ok, that made more sense in my head at the time. If you happen to pass along the information that jonno doesn't wish to be passed along, you could also pass along his university of attendance.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Ok, that made more sense in my head at the time. If you happen to pass along the information that jonno doesn't wish to be passed along, you could also pass along his university of attendance.
                        Ah, I see now. I really need sleep, so I wasn't sure how it read.

*Wanders off to bed*
                        sigpic

Comment

well hey! Someone actually clicked on it? Heck with the taser, I'll buy you an Alaskan Amber for that..poison free...honest
                          sigpic
                          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

*pushing something in that is really, really big* *wipes sweat off my brow*

May I introduce the super magnets. I think this thread is starting to fall apart, maybe this will hold it together.

*bows and leaves the thread*

Comment

Hey now

You are not a rockstar
                              I'm beyond being a rockstar...I have become the owner of a record label, now buy CDs and be a good boy or I'll send my stormtroopers (aka RIAA) after you *Evil grin*

Buck, buck?
                              P'kuck!?
                              I take it back, he's a chicken and I'm insane.

Originally posted by meimei
                              Well written?? Thanks, Greg... Wait, does this mean you read them?? J/S shippy fics????
                              I read one...I believe it was the one on that planet that was turning into an iceball, and there was this medicine woman and a chieft And they lived in caves? with hot water

GREG!
                              Sun Tzu's The Art of War: "So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle."

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                              Ooooo, just got negged for expressing bitter disappointment over the fact that Jonas won't be returning- EVER- and my complete lack of surprise that TPTB would do such a rotten thing.

Frak you too, kiddo.
                              *Shakes head* They still neg for that?

Originally posted by meimei
                              Man! You people have been busy! Do you people ever work???? Almost 200 posts in one day!
                              Work? What is work? Although I ought to be studying for my exams...
                              Signed,

Gregorius
                              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Aww Shucks ...

::Giggly::

I just got the worlds best Rep My REALLY BIG LOL!

::Happy Sigh:: It should be a good day ... I can look at My Controls when I need a smile.

::Bear Hug to giver::

Adrianne
                                If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                                It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Working...
                                X