Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to send love and prayers for safety and a speedy recovery to all of our GW brethern who are affected by Katerina. I have family in the Biloxi / Pasquegoula area and I know it's been hit hard. Take care everyone - be safe!!!

((((GW brethern who are affected by Katerina))))
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
      Just wanted to send love and prayers for safety and a speedy recovery to all of our GW brethern who are affected by Katerina. I have family in the Biloxi / Pasquegoula area and I know it's been hit hard. Take care everyone - be safe!!!

((((GW brethern who are affected by Katerina))))
      (((Sela))) I hope your family stays safe and recovers quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        (((Sela))) I hope your family stays safe and recovers quickly.
        ((Sela)). Best wishes for your family.

Bling. Have you heard from your husband? Have you seen your neighborhood on TV?
        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid

As for red rep you get it off the annoying CB fan who thinks the would revolves around her
          Oh, her! She's starting to creep me out along with the other Vala obsessed fans harassing Joe Mallozzi. From what I've heard she's given out red to almost everyone I know.

I give out a lot of green for well written, thoughtful comments, even if I disagree. Unfortunately, I've been staying away from discussion threads because the mood has frequently become ugly recently.

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
            Does anybody find it interesting that the person giving red rep is always the same person
            Yes. Is there a rule against that? I guess it isn't stalking if she gives it to everybody. You know, I've never given out a red reputation point to anyone, and I didn't get her back after she dinged me (with no comment), but if I hear about her giving red to any more people.....

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
              All I know is that I only get red from one person. Whether or not we are speaking of the same person is something that we should speak of in private messages.
              Now that's stalking. You can report that to a mod.

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                Well, there are a few people who keep putting out green-worthy stuff *cough*pics*cough* faster than I can green 'em...

*Glares at Mazz.*

...even if they do have egos to match.
                So true.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                  Oh, her! She's starting to creep me out along with the other Vala obsessed fans harassing Joe Mallozzi. From what I've heard she's given out red to almost everyone I know.

I give out a lot of green for well written, thoughtful comments, even if I disagree. Unfortunately, I've been staying away from discussion threads because the mood has frequently become ugly recently.
                  Yes. Is there a rule against that? I guess it isn't stalking if she gives it to everybody. You know, I've never given out a red reputation point to anyone, and I didn't get her back after she dinged me (with no comment), but if I hear about her giving red to any more people.....
                  I have discussed it with the mods - the rep system is unmoderated so she can do whatever she likes

She gave me red yesterday and called me a frelling idiot - interesting as I am on her ignore list I wonder if she even read my post
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                    I have family in the Biloxi / Pasquegoula area and I know it's been hit hard. Take care everyone - be safe!!!
                    Hope your family came through Katrina okay Sela
                    sigpic

Comment

I haven't gotten red over Vala. Then again I like that character. *ducks from Hatusu*

Comment

Its usually dislike of the people who think 'Vala is god' people that gets you the red
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                          I haven't gotten red over Vala. Then again I like that character. *ducks from Hatusu*
                          Hatusu throws a big, ripe, red tomato, aiming perfectly.

Comment

Hatusu throws a big, ripe, red tomato, aiming perfectly.
                            *Stands with extra tomatoes in hand so Hatusu can take more parting shots*
                            Last edited by Ancient 1; 30 August 2005, 08:24 AM. Reason: 'A' for an 'E'

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Ok, I love Vala, but that doesn't make me a bad person, does it? I mean, you can't expect to like EVERYTHING about me, even if I am so wonderful and fabulous and great

Comment

We dont have a problem with Vala or people who like Vala

We have a problem with the extreme Vala fans
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X