X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klorel
    I just saw that. Too bad. *doesn't know what else to say*
    You can say goodbye to a moderately balanced Supreme Court. President Bush now gets to appoint *two* ultra-conservatives.

R.I.P. Judge Renquist.

Comment

it's sad that the first thing I thought when I saw that headline was exactly what you said bling *sigh*

There's a general election here in 2 weeks, you can bet your ass I'm getting out and voting!

Comment

*wishes she were 18*

I would have loved to vote in the last presidential election.
        gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
          An update: We've heard from our missing doctor relative - he called his brother in Houston. He's in Mongomergy Alabama working in an emergency room up there. That's all I know for now, I'm sure we'll get the details later. Thanks for all of the prayers and support.
          Thats wonderful news Sela
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Indeed!
            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

I posted a legitimate fact

If you go to any reputable news site you can see the story but some American Nationalist has to give me red

Some people are born stupid and will die stupid
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                FP! - Do you have a link to this test?
                Here it is:

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...30990046738815

Good luck. *LOL*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Here we go
                  Outcast Genius
                  60 % Nerd, 56% Geek, 69% Dork
                  For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
                  A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
                  A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
                  You scored better than half in all three, earning you the title of: Outcast Genius.

Outcast geniuses usually are bright enough to understand what society wants of them, and they just don't care! They are highly intelligent and passionate about the things they know are *truly* important in the world. Typically, this does not include sports, cars or make-up, but it can on occassion (and if it does then they know more than all of their friends combined in that subject).

Outcast geniuses can be very lonely, due to their being outcast from most normal groups and too smart for the room among many other types of dorks and geeks, but they can also be the types to eventually rule the world, ala Bill Gates, the prototypical Outcast Genius.

Congratulations!
                  love Torri

Comment

^^ I come out as Joe Normal .. average rate of nerd/dork/geek in me *pout sadly*
                    sigpic
                    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
                      ^^ I come out as Joe Normal .. average rate of nerd/dork/geek in me *pout sadly*
                      Oo! I'm a Modern Cool Nerd! 70% geek, 70% nerd, 10% dork.

Comment

Poor L-JADE.
                        I'm Pure Geek, but I'm fairly normal.

For The Record:

A Nerd is someone who is passionate about learning/being smart/academia.
                        A Geek is someone who is passionate about some particular area or subject, often an obscure or difficult one.
                        A Dork is someone who has difficulty with common social expectations/interactions.
                        You scored better than half in Geek, earning you the title of: Pure Geek.

It's not that you're a school junkie, like the nerd, and you don't really stand out in a crowd, like the dork, you just have some interests that aren't quite mainstream. Perhaps it's anime, perhaps it's computers, perhaps it's bottlecaps, perhaps it's all of those and more. Your interests take you to events and gatherings that are filled with people you find unusual and beyond-the-pale, but you don't quite consider yourself "of that crowd." Instead, you consider yourself to be fairly normal.

Which, you are.

Congratulations! You're the one on the RIGHT!
                        gatehorse

Comment

Here's another of those disease *sigh*

You'd better sit down. You are suffering from
                          L-JADE's Disorder.
                          Cause: exposure to radiation

Symptoms: slightly dry eyes, slightly dry mouth, hair loss, vague nightmares

Cure: fresh air

Now I need to stop thunking and go out ...
                          the scariest thing is 3 out of 4 symptoms are really happening to me
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
                            Poor L-JADE.
                            I'm Pure Geek, but I'm fairly normal.

Congratulations! You're the one on the RIGHT!
                            I guess you are horse & Daniel arms geek ??
                            sigpic

Comment

I guess you are horse & Daniel arms geek ??
                              *is proud*

Congratulations! You are suffering from
                              Gatehorse's Lurgy.
                              Cause: a blow to the head

Symptoms: fingernail biting, shouting, stiffness, mildly impaired hearing

Cure: attempt to repeat cause

Heehee, don't have any symptoms at the moment!

Hey, don't hit me, I said I'm NOT suffering at the moment!
                              gatehorse

Comment

LOL at your horse-pooing smiley... could that be Teal'c ?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X