This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NightGloom
    *GASP!* You dared to have a different opinion than someone else?! Shame, shame!
    I misplaced my list somewhere...

-Must not dislike Daniel
    -Must not be ambivolent about RDA
    -Must not like Weir

What else is on there?

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer

-Must not dislike Daniel
      -Must not like Weir

What else is on there?
      Must support S/J ship. I think a few of my red points have been because I said I hated it.

Oh yeah. Must hate Pete, too.
      Last edited by ShadowMaat; 09 September 2004, 06:31 PM.

Comment

I think the Daniel one goes like:
        Must not have an opinion either way on Daniel Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer

-Must not dislike Daniel
          -Must not like Weir

What else is on there?
          Must not bow to the pressure from the "Souless Minions of (Forum) Orthodoxy!" Here's a green one for you....
          "You cannot reason with your own heart;
          it has it's own laws and beats about things
          which the intellect scorns."
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

You can't have an opinion on Teyla either
            Just don't say anything about Daniel or Jonas (Jonas isn't as many red points though)
            Don't say you think the show could go on without RDA (got a couple for that)
            Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
            RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

- Can't like Season 7
              - Can't like Anubis
              - Can't call someone an idiot when every single post they make insults the show...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                Must support S/J ship. I think a few of my red points have been because I said I hated it.

Oh yeah. Must hate Pete, too.
                can't say anything negative about teh show - must love all aspects of it
                - don't dare say the writers need to bone up on facts

Basically, if you don't have an opinion, you'll do just fine

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                  Basically, if you don't have an opinion, you'll do just fine
                  Just don't state you don't have an opinion, or that you see both sides, because you might just offend someone.
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Actually, this is quite hilarious...if it weren't so petty to pelt people with negative rep...I'll probably get some for making this post anyway....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                    Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                    ~CELLO!~
                    ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                      So, how many red dots did we both get for this hilarious post ?

I was right! Ka-ching! I lost a point for my post here. Would be nice though if people would at least leave a comment.
                      I'm just too cool for neg rep points. People wake up every morning, just awaiting my next witty comment.

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
                        Before I turned it off I only had 2- I had built back up to 6, but then I said I liked Weir and went back down again.
                        Silly children, ya know? They never seem to want to grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
                          I got a bad one for.. get this.. making fun of myself :|

Shouldn't I be the one responsible for giving myself a hard time about making fun of myself? Guess not lol, someone took the liberty of doing that for me :O
                          Wow, talk about a critic!

Comment

Well I was all for not knowing who gives out reputation points, but I just logged on to My Controls and found out I got a bad reputation point for not doing anything wrong! I was saying how i like signatures being as long as mine etc., nothing bad, no nastiness, absolutely no nastiness to other members and yet I only have 9 reputation points!

I wish the person would have commented, especially seeing as I don't think there was anything wrong with my message! Grrrr!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Markey2
                              Well I was all for not knowing who gives out reputation points, but I just logged on to My Controls and found out I got a bad reputation point for not doing anything wrong! I was saying how i like signatures being as long as mine etc., nothing bad, no nastiness, absolutely no nastiness to other members and yet I only have 9 reputation points!

I wish the person would have commented, especially seeing as I don't think there was anything wrong with my message! Grrrr!!!!!!!
                              See, that's what I meant, that also happened to me. I'm still not sure whether I should *like* the whole rep point system...

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                              Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                              ~CELLO!~
                              ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Well, the rep system would be good, if people would use it properly, I'm also getting reds for doing nothing
                                "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Working...
                                X