This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NightGloom
    Man, I just turned the darn thing off- I'm one point away from red! Can this be just one person completely hates me? Cause the posts their giving me red on seem somewhat random and it'll give me an excuse not to feel completely loathed.
    Well, how many points do you have?
    btw i have never seen anyone having a red rep button.
    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
      That's because people keep turning it off, I don't like that

Comment

Mine went yellow, I think. I turned it off ASAP. Now since you all love me, I no longer have to hide it!

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
          That's because people keep turning it off, I don't like that
          Ah got, thats sooooo bad. I'd like to see red ones too

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

I see that i have 16 points. How many do you guys have?
            I cant see that. Unfortunatly

Comment

I've got 9 points. have no idea if they're good or bad or who made them as there doesn't seem to be any notations. It's just like polls done by fans; they don't really count....

Comment

52 here.

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                  Before I turned it off I only had 2- I had built back up to 6, but then I said I liked Weir and went back down again.
                  Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                  RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Before I turned it off I only had 2- I had built back up to 6, but then I said I liked Weir and went back down again.
                    Man, that sucks. I'm sorry, but it really does.
                    Maybe you should just leave the rep off for a while. Continue your posting, and hopefully it will stop. Then you can turn it back on when you're ready to do so. If the problem persists, then maybe you need to take it to a higher level...
                    Good luck!
                    There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Mine says "25 points total". Whatever that means in RL

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                      Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                      ~CELLO!~
                      ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Well, i have just 16

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumper747
                          Man, that sucks. I'm sorry, but it really does.
                          Maybe you should just leave the rep off for a while. Continue your posting, and hopefully it will stop. Then you can turn it back on when you're ready to do so. If the problem persists, then maybe you need to take it to a higher level...
                          Good luck!

Meh, I don't really care at the moment since I just realized that it's really silly to give someone a bad rep because they LIKE a character. It's not bothering me right now, but if someone starts prejudging me based on the rep points then I might worry, but no one really does that, do they?
                          Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                          RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Meh, I don't really care at the moment since I just realized that it's really silly to give someone a bad rep because they LIKE a character. It's not bothering me right now, but if someone starts prejudging me based on the rep points then I might worry, but no one really does that, do they?
                            I don't bother with rep points as yes, I might say "ship is silly" which will incur the wrath of some shipper who hates that thought,and bam, I'm down to 1 point or something. I don't know. The whole thing is silly as points don't count unless you know who is judging you and why. Some fans may just give you a bad mark cuz they're having a bad day, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                              I don't bother with rep points as yes, I might say "ship is silly" which will incur the wrath of some shipper who hates that thought,and bam, I'm down to 1 point or something. I don't know. The whole thing is silly as points don't count unless you know who is judging you and why. Some fans may just give you a bad mark cuz they're having a bad day, etc.
                              Yeah, those crazy shippers. Kind of like a pack of wild dog. :O

"I dont like the whole ship thing."

::arms gets torn off::

ARGH!!!

Comment

Maybe the moderators should give the good points if you are obeying the rules and bad points when you dont obey them.It's not funny when you get a bad point.Everybody wants to have good points somebody gave me a bad point and I don't know who
                                Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                                X