X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wass
    Have fun and don’t forget us
    I could NEVER forget any of the wonderful people on GW...heck I will hob-nobbing with a BUNCH of them ...Plus I think we have three lap-tops just in our little *gang of gals* that are traveling together so I am sure we will be checking in
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

That's good to know so when are leaving for the con it's starts on Friday I think.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I understand Joe Flanigan will now be attending... I am slightly envious... not too much... just slightly...
        Hope to see lots of good photos posted on Gateworld...
        Go have yourselves a great time... but don't forget us who are there in spirit...
        Lots of blow by blow accounts please...
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I'm just 14 points away from gawd-hood...very exciting!
          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

How many points does that take?
            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
              I'm just 14 points away from gawd-hood...very exciting!
              Ta Da!!!!
              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Hi, Hatusu!!! How's it going?

Comment

Well, I just created a god. Lightning is going to strike me any second now. Do you think M.T. has noticed the change yet? He's not demanding minions to kneel before him.

M.T. WAKE-UP!!!!

Comment

This is my 601st post!!!

Comment

Congratulations, especially since you spend so much time here.

Comment

What do you mean?

Comment

Uh...You're here.

Comment

Oh ok

Comment

Major Tyler has been viewing the control panel for at least a half hour now. He's going to miss his innaugeration. Well, maybe it's better to delay it until everyone else is here. But we can start the party.

Comment

Hmm... I have never been to one of these parties. What do we do?

Comment

Working...
                                X