This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, hi, Miss Tame! How are you?
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

congratulations Janus !! Hi everybody how is everything?
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Fine over here how are you.
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I just got my third glowy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
            Well, hi, Miss Tame! How are you?
            Hi Klorel I am fine...thank you for asking

I am just getting really excited about the Convention next week...5 fun filled days with some of my friends from GW and SG1 and SGA all in one place...WOO HOO!!!
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Sounds like fun!
              I hope you have a good time

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                congratulations Janus !! Hi everybody how is everything?
                Everything? That's a big question. A detailed answer would probably crash the server, but some good, some bad and overall I guess it evens out at an average of meh. You know, in the cosmic scale.
                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Hi Klorel I am fine...thank you for asking

I am just getting really excited about the Convention next week...5 fun filled days with some of my friends from GW and SG1 and SGA all in one place...WOO HOO!!!
                  Just remember some of us poor minions... trudging away on slave labour camps when you unleash your glory as a Goa'uld Lord...
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Hi EL!!! Hows it going?

Comment

Easter Lily...I will remember.....and be very glad I am not there slave labor camp indeed.....Should a Goa'uld Lord even say those words....

Mr P...gads you make me laugh!!!
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
                        Hi EL!!! Hows it going?
                        Hi ya Klorel...
                        Not bad... not bad at all... Trying to get sproglet to have breakfast at the moment... I wouldn't be having problems if I did have a bacon and egg McMuffin on standby.
                        Sorry to read about your recent woes... but you seem to be handling things quite well.
                        sigpic
                        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I try It has helped that people give me green

Comment

Yeah... some greens a day keeps the shrink away...
                            sigpic

Comment

I tried to give you some green but I guess I need to spread it around a bit more

Comment

So when does this Convention start and finish.
                                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Working...
                                X