This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some how I feel that way too.
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      Because everyone knows if you wear sunglasses you're incognito and no one will recognise you.
      Apparently if you're Superman, you could get away w/ it.

-Bloodaxe

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        Out of curiosity, am I doing something wrong that this Furious George game doesn't save my high scores? *frowns* I don't have to register or anything, do I?
        I don't think it saves any for very long. This may or may not be related to the fact that the website hasn't been updated since 2002.
        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
          Someone want to tell me where this game you guys are playing is?
          Its a game Mr Prophet found for us all. It is awesome and we should all thank Mr P for finding it. Thank You

http://www.furious-george.net
          The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
          The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
          Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
          Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
          An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
          Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
            Its a game Mr Prophet found for us all. It is awesome and we should all thank Mr P for finding it. Thank You

Thanks! Maybe I'll play it later.

To whoever gave me the rep: I didn't make the pic, Emily did when we where talking about Ba'al playing croquet, it was my fault she got the idea to potoshop it though...

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

it's pretty good!!

Comment

I got:
                4149 Angelique 53 11 states felonious assault Sun Mar 13 00:52:50 2005

EDIT:
                Now I'm right behind Shadow.
                4597 Angelique 48 11 states first-degree murder Sun Mar 13 01:23:58 2005
                Last edited by Angelique; 12 March 2005, 04:39 PM.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Wow, normally when I come to this thread there've been six pages of posts since I was last in, and now there aren't even six new posts. Everyone must be very busy looting and pillaging and being seditious.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
                    I got:
                    4149 Angelique 53 11 states felonious assault Sun Mar 13 00:52:50 2005

EDIT:
                    Now I'm right behind Shadow.
                    4597 Angelique 48 11 states first-degree murder Sun Mar 13 01:23:58 2005
                    Don't forget that that's just recent results. I made 8800 a few days back and Shadow got 9500ish.
                    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                      Wow, normally when I come to this thread there've been six pages of posts since I was last in, and now there aren't even six new posts. Everyone must be very busy looting and pillaging and being seditious.
                      Everyone is playing that furious george game. We're all trying to beat Shadow's score but to no avail. Alas, some of us aren't as good at getting away with murder as others.
                      The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
                      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
                      Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato

Comment

I've made my 5th Jello, thanks guys !
                        And thanks to everybody who visited the Chocolate-thread.
                        23 Pages and still going !
                        Please, keep that yummy brown (or white) coming !
                        sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
                          I've made my 5th Jello, thanks guys !
                          And thanks to everybody who visited the Chocolate-thread.
                          23 Pages and still going !
                          Please, keep that yummy brown (or white) coming !
                          Hello. Happy to help with the jello. I'm nearly on my 5th normal jello. I've never actually been in the Chocolate Thread. I think I shall go and have a look around.

*goes to look at the chocolate thread*

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus

Thank you! Another addictive time waster for me to play with So far my high score is 4507, so I don't quite rank up there with the high masters of crime Mr. Prophet and Shadow. Yet.

Comment

How many points exactly do you have to aquire earn each jello block??

Liz
                              das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
                                How many points exactly do you have to aquire earn each jello block??

Liz
                                100 points per regular jello block
                                200 points per radioactive jello block

Comment

Working...
                                X