X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG.

I'm going to need therapy after that.
    The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
    The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
    Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
    Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
    Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
      OMG.

I'm going to need therapy after that.
      LOL! Want me to post the other one? Golfing through the stargate.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
        I'm officially terrified. I give up, Ba'al is my God.

*looks around nervously*

What more do you people want? Blood, because I bleed easily, so watch out.
        The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
        Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
          hahahahaha that pic of ba'al was too awesome.

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
          Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
          Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
            ok, you have a challenge......
            51 crimes, wanted in 10 states, score of 6132.
            101 flagrant violations of US law
            wanted in 13 states
            score: 7548

Muahahaha.....

Comment

Here it is!
              Originally posted by emily_reich
              ok!!! i take it all back!!! THIS is my worst photoshop ever!!! ANGELIQUE MADE ME DO IT!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                wanted in 13 states

Muahahaha.....
                How far up the highscore did that put you? I only just managed to sneak on at the bottom end at around 3000 points. I guess you'll have knocked me off even that now.

Comment

How far up the highscore did that put you? I only just managed to sneak on at the bottom end at around 3000 points. I guess you'll have knocked me off even that now.
                  I am at the top of the food chain, baby.

7548 ShadowMaat 101 13 states fraud Fri Mar 11 20:25:55 2005
                  5003 Meegs 48 12 states manslaughter Fri Mar 11 20:16:12 2005
                  4842 ShadowMaat 56 9 states contributing to the delinquency of minors Fri Mar 11 19:07:53 2005

ETA: Hmmm... now to work my way into the Top Ten of All Time....

Comment

wanted in 13 states

Muahahaha.....
                    If anyone could beat me, it would have to be you. (all the rest just aren't up to the task )
                    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

contributing to the delinquency of minors
                      I keep getting that one. Is there any particular reason for it, or is it just random depending on what random crimes you did? Because in real life I don't really do it, well, not too much anyway.

Comment

I am at the top of the food chain, baby.

7548 ShadowMaat 101 13 states fraud Fri Mar 11 20:25:55 2005
                        5003 Meegs 48 12 states manslaughter Fri Mar 11 20:16:12 2005
                        4842 ShadowMaat 56 9 states contributing to the delinquency of minors Fri Mar 11 19:07:53 2005

ETA: Hmmm... now to work my way into the Top Ten of All Time....
                        Shadow is good at atrocities; who knew?
                        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I keep getting that one. Is there any particular reason for it, or is it just random depending on what random crimes you did? Because in real life I don't really do it, well, not too much anyway.
                          Depends what you get caught on. Each crime fits into one of the categories; teaching a basketball team to read is sedition, IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                            Junior knew! He is still frightened from his harrowing experience a few pages back. So long as Shadow is rampaging across America, then I'm safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                              I know! Who'd have figured that shy, retiring little moi could have such a large capacity for wrongdoing?

Comment

I know! Who'd have figured that shy, retiring little moi could have such a large capacity for wrongdoing?
                                4219 Mr Prophet 44 12 states contributing to the delinquency of minors Fri Mar 11 21:14:56 2005
                                Not bad for a theorist.

Comment

Working...
                                X