This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Feli
    But see, that's just it. As proven yesterday I'm incredibly intelligent (in addition to being stunningly beautiful, charmingly funny and drop-dead gorgeous) and therefore understanding on such a level of stupidity is simply beyond me.
    That's the problem. You're too intelligent to think down to that level. It's like the Asgard not being able to figure out "stupid human tricks" like projectile weaponry.

Except that in our case, there's no benefit to the sort of stupidity exhibited by certain people.

Comment

Here's an interesting list of "new" words. http://www.cs.brandeis.edu/~aeg/wash-post.html(check out the last one, a "new" one we can use around here.)
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
        Here's an interesting list of "new" words. http://www.cs.brandeis.edu/~aeg/wash-post.html(check out the last one, a "new" one we can use around here.)
        In the words of Teal'c...or rather the word of Teal'c: Indeed.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Just wanted to celebrate *dance*

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
            Just wanted to celebrate *dance*
            Why???

sigpic

Comment

Why???
              Why not?
              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Why???
                I guess now that Shadow's a Lord it's a little less shiny, but I made First Prime.

Comment

I guess now that Shadow's a Lord it's a little less shiny, but I made First Prime.
                  WooHoo!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

sigpic

Comment

Cool. Get the knife, DJF; I'll bring the molten gold!
                    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I've really have to learn not to go the certain threads when I'm on a telecon. It's really hard to explain why I'm giggling.

sigpic

Comment

I've really have to learn not to go the certain threads when I'm on a telecon. It's really hard to explain why I'm giggling.
                        You haven't been sneaking into Sam/Thor have you?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          Here's a question. A month or four back, I got a green rep from someone who said it was INTENDED as red but that she (I assume she) didn't have the heart or whatever to actually make it a neg. I don't think I mentioned it at the time, but it's been bugging the hell out of me ever since. WTF is the point of commenting at all?! Either grow a pair and actually NEG ME or STFU and leave me alone. Don't like what I say, but don't have the guts to neg me? Fine, comment in the thread instead. But greening me for something you don't like is just asinine.

There. Got that out of my system. I feel better, now.
                          *massaging temples* Ow. Ow. That made my head hurt. Granted I'm still a newbie and am learning things, but wow, that made my head hurt. Just needed to express it.
                          And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                          Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                          Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                          Daniel: Oh! You see?
                          Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                            *massaging temples* Ow. Ow. That made my head hurt. Granted I'm still a newbie and am learning things, but wow, that made my head hurt. Just needed to express it.
                            You may be a newbie but some of these threads also make my fron hurt, too. I just want you to know that you aren't alone, Hex.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              Are you sure we aren't just humoring poor mad Rocky?

*whispers* "Oh, look, there he goes again... Poor Rocky! He's spent too much time in Shadowland... tsk tsk tsk..."
                              now now....your envy is showing

Rocky is just a sweetheart through and through ....and it is the *WAY* he says magnets
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                                But see, that's just it. As proven yesterday I'm incredibly intelligent (in addition to being stunningly beautiful, charmingly funny and drop-dead gorgeous) and therefore understanding on such a level of stupidity is simply beyond me.
                                You forgot to mention modest in your list of attributes.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X