X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iskandra
    Hmmmm...it's worked! Thanks!

Hey Ugly Pig, I'm five points before 1000...care to share?
    Here piggy, piggy, piggy......
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
      Woohoo!

I'm now an *evil* system lord. Thanks everyone.
      As I have told others; I do not worship false gods.
      I just aspire to be one.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

A person must have goals.....
        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
        it has it's own laws and beats about things
        which the intellect scorns."
        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
          A person must have goals.....
          ...if not standards!

Comment

I take the plunger...gotta love the plunger, and it's so practical at home, too!
            I think I'm going to change my my Dr Who sig quote to something dalek-y...
            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Well work made me miss most of the outage ...thank goodness...BUT it is SO COOL to see some many *guds*....It is a party up here in the Executive Wing .. Woo HOO!!!
              Congrats to all who have made it and Green Lurve to all up and coming
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Well work made me miss most of the outage ...thank goodness...BUT it is SO COOL to see some many *guds*....It is a party up here in the Executive Wing .. Woo HOO!!!

Thanks for that additional boost Tame. That was very kind. Boosted me by a couple million points.
                __

__

Comment

Nice try. You'll get one for originality! Have I mentioned that I'm *supposed* to be a System Lord? I speak Ancient Egyptian?
                  Okay, Iskandra. Say, "I am your god. Kneel before me!" in ancient Egyptian....and may I have the t-shirt please?
                  Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                    Okay, Iskandra. Say, "I am your god. Kneel before me!" in ancient Egyptian....and may I have the t-shirt please?
                    "I am your god. Kneel before me in ancient Egyptian....and may I have the t-shirt please?"

Ba-dum ching!

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week!

Comment

Oh, yes! I believe you can also do this translation. I plan to start a business selling t-shirts at the conventions. I think we'll also do well with Egyptologists.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                        Oh, yes! I believe you can also do this translation. I plan to start a business selling t-shirts at the conventions. I think we'll also do well with Egyptologists.
                        Nah. Basic Arch only; I'm a dilettante rather than a true Egyptologist and I never learned the lingo.

Comment

OK. Then Iskandra, it's up to you. Oh and an uppity System Lord, named Anubis wants a t-shirt, too.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            Don't know how you do it, Tame... you definitely have the touch... a green thumb... when you're around all us wannabes just grow and blossom

Thank you very muchly for the green lurve... don't forget to come back and talk to us plants on a regular basis.

sigpic
                            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

(((((TAME)))))
                              Ahh, Tame. I must thank you for my last green block!
                              Now I'm going back to be just a rhyming jock
                              It's true you put me well over the top
                              And keep the hugs coming; don't ever stop!

As you all can see, I'm spending way too much time over there on that inane thread! Apologies to all, but it is addictive.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                                Kill the ones who can't kneel; evolution will select for strong knees.
                                *rubs some cooling gel onto her swollen knees*

Okay, who broke my sarcophagus?

Comment

Working...
                                X