This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Fischer
    I guess now that Shadow's a Lord it's a little less shiny, but I made First Prime.
    Congrats Major Fisher!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
      ROFLMAO! And the award for coming up with the best question goes to Tame!
      *Standing and calming audience applause* Well first I just to say Thank you to my Mom for giving me a love of shoes and I want to Thank ALL of the Shoe Stores out there feeding my needs and last BUT NEVER least Feli for being my inspiration
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        I've reached the max level of squares, I think, but Tame's the one you really need to watch out for.

Well I can say that I have never made it a point to ever neg anyone...BUT...with the influx of posters that have come in recently to ONLY stir up trouble I may not be so reluctent anymore. It is one thing to state your opinion about something in a calm and reasonable *voice* it is QUITE ANOTHER to just go into threads and post thing that one KNOWS are just inflammatory and then keep stirring the pot JUST to be a troublemaker.

Unfortunately I have been seeing that there are more people just wanting to *stir up trouble* rather then have an intelligent discussion. Oh and let me define Discussion - a conversation that has MANY DIFFERENT viewpoints and is TOLERATED by all engaging in said conversation.
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
          I guess now that Shadow's a Lord it's a little less shiny, but I made First Prime.
          WOO HOO!!! congrats MF

Comment

A neg point from you would probably make blocks start to disapear. Remind me never to make you angry.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
              A neg point from you would probably make blocks start to disapear. Remind me never to make you angry.
              I would NEVER neg you Ship Mum......you're SHIP MUM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                *Standing and calming audience applause* Well first I just to say Thank you to my Mom for giving me a love of shoes and I want to Thank ALL of the Shoe Stores out there feeding my needs and last BUT NEVER least Feli for being my inspiration
                *picturing Feli as looking like a shoe..*
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

I've just stepped in here to say hi to Tame. (((((((Tame))))))))
                  sigpic

Comment

Rocky is just a sweetheart through and through
                    Thank you, but I'm not nearly as much of one as you.
                    Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                      *picturing Feli as looking like a shoe..*
                      ROFLMAOOO.....

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        I've just stepped in here to say hi to Tame. (((((((Tame))))))))
                        HI BEV!!!!!*waving* (((Bev))))

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                          Thank you, but I'm not nearly as much of one as you.
                          You have GOT to be one of my MOST FAVORITIST ( is that a word?...is now ) Persons (((Rocky)))

Comment

You have GOT to be one of my MOST FAVORITIST ( is that a word?...is now ) Persons (((Rocky)))
                            Oooh, Tame! Interesting sig you have there!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              Oooh, Tame! Interesting sig you have there!!
                              Why Thank you ...I am just advertising for either one of them to notice me ....and I SAW what you did over in the RDA Thunk thread....*shaking head* Mei Mei....you have GOT to be more gentle

Comment

Right back at ya. ((((Tame))))
                                Rocky

Comment

Working...
                                X