This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RUhunter
    Dont worry, I lost 12 points in a single thread because I agreed with what the Trust was doing. I am glad people on here disagree with my opinion and "punish" me for it. I guess free speech only works when I lay on my back and agree with the rest of the sheep.
    If everyone always agreed on this forum it would get kinda a boring, You should always stick to your guns, Giving neg rep points for an opinion you dont agree with is lame, but sadly kinda reflects real life. Anyways hope to argue with you in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      Wow, after reading the last few posts, I am seriously scared now. I'm going to have to run round and check if I offended anyone...
      I wouldn't worry MB. My personal theory is that the people I'm address, at least in the first part of mine, darn well know who they are. I do not know why they think that the rest of the world doesn't know who they are... after all, the rest of the world is the one giving them bad rep.

I'm talking about people who are deliberately rude, condescending, and unpleasent for no reason what-so-ever, who have a track record of it, but than come into the Rep threads, or similar ones, and say "oh, I was just expression my opinion."

#$()#@&U@!

And I was calling it what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
        Hmm, i see. If i had a red reputation. I'd simply leave it like that. Wouldnt turn it off. I'd just add a comment on that in my signature
        I have green rep. I turned it off because I don't like the system.

Comment

Originally posted by cobraR478
          I have green rep. I turned it off because I don't like the system.
          Yeah yeah, we all DO believe you
          "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

I'll turn it on for the day

Comment

Originally posted by cobraR478
              I'll turn it on for the day
              I did believe you You shouldn't feel like you have to turn it on to prove it.

Comment

Cobra: And i meant it like a joke either.

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

i got dinged by someone (who didn't sign themselves), not becasue they disapproved of what i had said, but because they disapproved of what someone had said in a post i had quoted, and they wanted me to edit it out. surely they could have done this by pm, and not by giving me a bad rep for what someone else had said?.it really quite shook me up.

i'll probably get dinged by them again now for mentioning it here....bang goes my second green block...
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

That's terrible michelleb. I can't believe anyone would be so spiteful, that's a definate abuse of the system!

Comment

michelle, that sucks! *hugs michelle*
                      *looks around for exploding heads* well, a couple of people have three green blocks now, have their heads exploded yet?? *stands back just in case*

Comment

I've made it to Beacon of Hope (which really should be Beacon of Despair) and while I have a slight headache, I don't have a sense that my head is getting ready to explode. Maybe it happens without warning...

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                          Indeed, it is certainly 100 points [until double-green]!
                          Sad. I'm so far from double-green that the light from double-green takes a thousand years to reach me.
                          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

LOL

you're about as far away from the double as i am the triple.

Just be patient, i'll happen
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              LOL

you're about as far away from the double as i am the triple.

Just be patient, i'll happen
                              Well, i've always thought that being a mod has its own privileges.

(Something like threatening somebody-you wont give me greens?? I gonna delete you )

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                LOL. I feel sure that statement will help you find out if there is a red reputation-happy Norweigian out there.
                                Heh... I don't know if it came from a Norwegian (since it didn't have a comment), but I did get a red point for that.
                                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
                                X