This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ancient 1
    I see what you're getting at: Poa' rkchop .
    LOL
    I would have like to have given you points for that but the system insists I spread green goodwill around first.
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
      Don't be silly.

It'd be "Big Tasty Sausage".
      Sounds like a native American name...
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Congratulations Anibus
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
          Would you like a pepper pot and ray gun to go with that?
          With a choice of sink plunger or grabby claw.
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
            Well, there's nothing sucking more than standing around on a draughty platform in Shrewsbury in winter, that's right. But I guess overall I've used more British than German trains...maybe I just like it that service is friendlier than in Germany...
            You poor, poor *******s.
            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

When GW was off line for around 5 days and when it was back up, the dates between the posting just looked odd. You have Jan 31 on one post and the next is yesterday.

Comment

I'd rather say P'or'kchop!
                LOL! I'd give you some rep but after being off line for the last week, the system won't let me.

Ah, well, there's no place like home.
                "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                it has it's own laws and beats about things
                which the intellect scorns."
                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                  I'm rather partial to the sink plunger myself... but I'm a system lord wannabe still...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                    Worship this god! And I suppose you can worship some others too .. just need those 24 points, and I'll control you with the hand device.
                    I don't really do worship either, but congrats on being a system lord!
                    sigpic

Comment

This is getting out of hand...*another* one to kneel before...my poor knees! Congrats, though!
                      Try curtsying and see if that will satisfy them. Will save some wear and tear on the knees.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                        LOL! I'd give you some rep but after being off line for the last week, the system won't let me.

Ah, well, there's no place like home.
                        That's weird - what does it say?

Is'kan'dra...er....*sorry*

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                        Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                        ~CELLO!~
                        ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                          I take the plunger...gotta love the plunger, and it's so practical at home, too!

~CELLO!~

Comment

That's weird - what does it say?

Is'kan'dra...er....*sorry*
                            It keeps telling me I have to spread some rep around before I give you another. The last time I did was before the Dark Time. I've given out a couple today but it still won't. I wonder why not....
                            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                            it has it's own laws and beats about things
                            which the intellect scorns."
                            - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                              It keeps telling me I have to spread some rep around before I give you another. The last time I did was before the Dark Time. I've given out a couple today but it still won't. I wonder why not....
                              Thanks anyway, although the one you gave to me right before The Dark Ages has vanished...

~CELLO!~

Comment

Thanks anyway, although the one you gave to me right before The Dark Ages has vanished...
                                Hmmmm...it's worked! Thanks!

Hey Ugly Pig, I'm five points before 1000...care to share?

~CELLO!~

Comment

Working...
                                X