This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aschen
    That's an actual picture of my actual Care Bears.

Aren't they so cute ..
    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
      Aren't they so cute ..
      Yeah! That's like...$150 worth the Care Bears. lol.

Comment

I'm doing well Wass, and yourself?

Nice try Ancient! I'll ensure you never make it to death to make it possible for you to ascend.
        But Oma & Orlin tell me that if I do it right, you can't stop me, and even if you could, they wouldn't let you! But if you could, and I'm saying "if", then my other alternative is to live forever? Hmm...that doesn't sound too shabby.

As far as being ganged up on, Wass; well, I haven't been around this long because I couldn't take care of myself.

Ah, I see Tok'ra Flats has just finished downloading, but let me see if I can find that mutt for Aschen...

Aschen wants a puppy....I'll get on that right away. BTW, aAnubiSs, I think he has a deal with others to periodically give out REP to each other. But that might be the conspiracy theory manifesting in me again...and you wanted a Carebear? I hate those critters! No can do.
        Attached Files

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Very cute aschen

"Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Those care bears just made my desktop

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
              But Oma & Orlin tell me that if I do it right, you can't stop me, and even if you could, they wouldn't let you! But if you could, and I'm saying "if", then my other alternative is to live forever? Hmm...that doesn't sound too shabby.

Living for enternity is your only option, believe me. I haven't been gone for a long while and come back knowing nothing more. I'd wipe you out before you got here. Now, about that long lasting life ... Anyone else want one?
              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                Those care bears just made my desktop
                Aren't you glad I didn't muck it up with my face? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Various
                  Anubis: Aren't they so cute ..

Wass: Very cute aschen

aAnubiSs: Those care bears just made my desktop
                  And my computer won't even let me see it!!! ::grumbles::
                  "Can't find server"....I'll teach you how to "can't find server"....stupid computer....
                  There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumper747
                    And my computer won't even let me see it!!! ::grumbles::
                    "Can't find server"....I'll teach you how to "can't find server"....stupid computer....

Poor PJ. I'm sure you'll get it to work .. unless it really is a unfound server.
                    __

__

Comment

It really is a real server.

I PROMISE!

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                        It really is a real server.

I PROMISE!

You promise? Yeah, it's real. Perhaps it's your browser PJ.
                        __

__

Comment

But we all know who the original Anubis is!
                          Ummm....the one with the most posts?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Perhaps it's your browser PJ.
                            I think my computer was just being weird again....because it's finally working now!!! Horray!!!
                            Oooo....I really like the big one, aschen.
                            There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

I guess the picture has an minimum IQ-level

Comment

I'm sick and dying.

Comment

Working...
                                X