X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
    I guess the picture has an minimum IQ-level
    So just what are you saying; that one's IQ must be low in order to appreciate the pics,(it is carebears after all), or that one needs a high enough IQ to bring it up?

And why do I care?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I guess the picture has an minimum IQ-level
      WHAT??? Do you actually mean to say that you couldn't open the link at first either??? I'm so sorry....
      There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

What I meant is that a person with a IQ lower of X can't view the picture, thus saying that PJ is stoopid

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
          Ummm....the one with the most posts?

The real Anubis is this one speaking now. The first Anubis to register. But enough of me improvising a character. More being myself. More green for everyone.
          __

__

Comment

I'm two days older then you are, so that makes me the real Anubis?

Comment

I'm two days older then you are, so that makes me the real Anubis?
              Just out of curiosity; what's the plural for Anubis....Anubii?

Comment

Sadly.....I giggle a WHOLE lot every time I see this or think about it
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I think anubi and tame so do I!

Comment

Well, I have to say that, despite the humbug of the Christmas Dinger, I sure got a whole lot of Christmas love. I love the holidays. I'm pretty close to finally getting that 10th block. Woo hoo! Look out Tame, here I come!

And Anubi sounds so much more fluid than Anubises. And nothing rhymes with Anubises anyway.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Anubii all the way.
                      Rocky

Comment

Reminds me of word cactus (singular)------cacti (plural).

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                          Well, I have to say that, despite the humbug of the Christmas Dinger, I sure got a whole lot of Christmas love. I love the holidays. I'm pretty close to finally getting that 10th block. Woo hoo! Look out Tame, here I come!

And Anubi sounds so much more fluid than Anubises. And nothing rhymes with Anubises anyway.
                          Well, since Shadow put me out that one door, then perhaps I shall go make it rhyme in MY frelling thread.

Comment

Well, since Shadow put me out that one door, then perhaps I shall go make it rhyme in MY frelling thread.
                            Excusez-moi? Parlez-vous anglais? What are you replying to?

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                              Excusez-moi? Parlez-vous anglais? What are you replying to?
                              Maybe I clicked on the wrong post, but what I was referring to was that I might use the word "Anubii" in a rhyme, and I thought you were over there at Shadow's sulky thread when she got mean. (jk) I thought she was having fun, but now I'm not so sure...

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                                Speaking of Care Bears...

http://www.oneoneseven.org/members/a...rumpygroup.JPG

That's an actual picture of my actual Care Bears.
                                I have bought also a carebear for X mas for my little nephew He's 2 years old and he is don't know if it is the right word but godfather or something like it
                                Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                                X