Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all. I'm no longer whispered about... but am formally recongized!!! It's all becuase of you.

I'd also like to thank my agent, the writers, producers, the production crew, my family, friends, the cat,the dog down the street, that stranger in the third row, the sun, moon and stars, the color green, did I forget someone??? Oh yea, all the worms, penguins, and polar bears.
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

You can't forget the penguins!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
        Thank you all. I'm no longer whispered about... but am formally recongized!!! It's all becuase of you.

I'd also like to thank my agent, the writers, producers, the production crew, my family, friends, the cat,the dog down the street, that stranger in the third row, the sun, moon and stars, the color green, did I forget someone??? Oh yea, all the worms, penguins, and polar bears.

(Thanks Shadow...so totally stole this since I can't do these from work)
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
            Surely if we have learned one definite thing about the Ancients, it's that they are utterly incapable of dealing with even one Anubis in an effective manner.
            This Ancient is the first of All Ancients to ascend. I have become bored with political the correctness of those who came after, and I will deal with the anubis's of this world and others! Oma and the others are lightweights compared to the wrath (not wraith, brrr), that I am capable of dealing to a puny self-important, so-called system lord!

Here's my plan: see atachment

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I don't get the point of begging for rep. Doesn't that kind of negate the point of the system, too? You're supposed to get rep for being a good poster- for saying something informative, well-written and/or funny, nut just because "I'm here and I want it!"

As Tame said, banning red points takes away the chance for people to express their opinion in a negative way. Yes, some people abuse the system and neg people for no good reason, but there are also some who DESERVE to be zapped. Most of us may be a pretty nice bunch, but there are still trogs in our midst, people who go out of their way to attack and belittle people and ideas, people who are rude and offensive and unrealistically accusatory, people who SHOULD be banned but haven't... yet, who deserve to know that their behavior is unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                Major Tyler had a wonderfull idea.Let us organize a Happy Green Day where everybody gives only green to each other.But than David and Darren should ajust the system so thatyou can spread the love around and can't give any red points.What do you guys think of it?
                Green is now my favorite color!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                  Green is now my favorite color!
                  Mine to...look out !
                  Here comes a salvo !!!
                  sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                    Anyone want any green??? I went to acknowledge a good post and couldn't because I need to spread some luv around.....Any takers????

I suppose I could accept.

And regards to another post, I don't think the rep blocks will go on a new line, I think the tables it's contained within will just expand when they need to do so.
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                      I don't get the point of begging for rep. Doesn't that kind of negate the point of the system, too? You're supposed to get rep for being a good poster- for saying something informative, well-written and/or funny, nut just because "I'm here and I want it!"

As Tame said, banning red points takes away the chance for people to express their opinion in a negative way. Yes, some people abuse the system and neg people for no good reason, but there are also some who DESERVE to be zapped. Most of us may be a pretty nice bunch, but there are still trogs in our midst, people who go out of their way to attack and belittle people and ideas, people who are rude and offensive and unrealistically accusatory, people who SHOULD be banned but haven't... yet, who deserve to know that their behavior is unacceptable.
                      I am properly chastised and embarassed.
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

So tell me, Tame; does it feel like a rise to go from 'well-known threat' to 'loyal advisor'?

I just can't help feeling that in Goa'uld circles, enemy should be a more respected position than friend.
                        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Hmmm, why was this thread moved to Off-world actually? rolleyes::
                          "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

The mods don't like our threads. One of my was closed down last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                              So tell me, Tame; does it feel like a rise to go from 'well-known threat' to 'loyal advisor'?

I just can't help feeling that in Goa'uld circles, enemy should be a more respected position than friend.
                              As I said over in Shadow's Thread...It is all in perception
                              They say *Loyal Advisor*........ I say *Boss of Them*.........its just all in how you look at it
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                                The mods don't like our threads. One of my was closed down last night.
                                TOTALLY not your fault!!!! someone was unable to abide forum rules of polite and respectful discussion

Comment

Working...
                                X