This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    If she were, do you think he'd be complaining??
    I know i wouldn't be.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      If she were, do you think he'd be complaining??
      I know a lot of people that wouldn't complain in the slightest

and a few that might even line up to have their turn

ooh,and for the ladies, Adrian Paul might be there too
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        Oh, vomit! Way to make it unappealing!

Ick ick ick, SO not my type!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
          I know a lot of people that wouldn't complain in the slightest

and a few that might even line up to have their turn

Yummy, that would be a NICE place to be if Adrian Paul was there!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam & Jack Shipper
            Yummy, that would be a NICE place to be if Adrian Paul was there!
            my personal preference would be adam baldwin...but since he wasn't in the movie with her, i'm stuck with highlander.

mmmhm, wonder if he can still handle a sword???
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

...in the upper right hand corner of your post there are little tiny green reputation blocks. If you put your mouse over it (don't click just put it over the green blocks) it gives you a little message. Everyone seems to have something different. For example mine said "Wrothox is only known in the primordial waters on P3X-888" My mouse just happen to stop on it and that poped up and I was like wow.

Comment

Interesting.

Apparently I'm slithering on my way to finding a host, or something.
                sigpic

Comment

Mine says that I am incabating, and one day will take a host (something like that).

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathox
                    ...in the upper right hand corner of your post there are little tiny green reputation blocks.
                    How many reputation points do you have? I think the message changes based on how many points you have.
                    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Thats correct. They change due to your points. Just go and watch some moderators one
                      "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

OK, I'm gonna move this thread back on to the subject of reputation with the following rant: I posted in a thread regarding Goa'uld masks. (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?p=136195). I mentioned that when we see Anubis's face we see a shield, which is containing his essense. Some person gave me a rep point with the comment "it's an event horizon." First off, it's not. Second, that comment is so irrelevant. I ended up with a gray rep point on it, so it didn't actually hurt me, but come on guys, we need to be a little more explanatory when giving out rep points. If whoever gave me that rep point is reading this post, please tell me, either by PM, e-mail, or another post in this thread. Rant Over.

Thank You,
                        Rocket4477
                        Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                          OK, I mentioned that when we see Anubis's face we see a shield, which is containing his essense. Some person gave me a rep point with the comment "it's an event horizon." First off, it's not. Second, that comment is so irrelevant. I ended up with a gray rep point on it, so it didn't actually hurt me,
                          Rocket4477
                          I thought also that his mask/shield was a event horizon kind.I didn't gave you that reputation point.This I swear because I'm getting also a lot of red points and black points when they do not agree But em why is a reputation point black?Does it mean that you aren't long enough with the forum?How long do you have to wait before your vote really counts??
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

Rocket: I think he will prefer to stay anonymous So PM or Email is not actually the way he'll tell you.

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

This thread is still going ? I don't believe it !
                              For crying out loud, don't we have more important things to talk about.

Did I say that out loud ?
                              sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Janus: A red dot would be apropriate for your post now.

Comment

Working...
                                X