X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregorius
    You don't like chocolate?
    No... I like sour and spicy candy though!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      Thank you! <munches happily while staring at Replicarter sig and wandering what the outcome of that will be>
      Outcome of what?

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
        Outcome of what?

evil mutant carter replicant..sorry, replicator. i love evil robot copies of people type stories. i reckon that one will be fun. and hopefully scary too.
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

*Does dance*

Yeah, yeah, I made it, made it !!!
          I'm on my fifth block !!

THANK YOU, TAME !!!
          sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

YES, gemini will be so cool.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Why does he own me?
              Aside from George Lucas - or company - screwing up that one time, no one has used 'executor' to mean anything but 'the guy who deals with a will' for the past century and you know it.
              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                Aside from George Lucas - or company - screwing up that one time, no one has used 'executor' to mean anything but 'the guy who deals with a will' for the past century and you know it.
                Ah well, I had to translate it from Dutch to English. So what would you use instead of that word?
                Signed,

Gregorius
                Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Executor, in this case, would mean one who basically carries out punishment.

Of course you have the executive branch of the US government (President.)

Then there's the executor of an estate- someone who deals with the deceased's will.

Comment

Ah well, I had to translate it from Dutch to English. So what would you use instead of that word?
                    Executioner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                      Executioner.
                      That could be an option, but for any further bad choice of words I make I would like to point to my signature
                      Signed,

Gregorius
                      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

That could be an option, but for any further bad choice of words I make I would like to point to my signature
                        I was fresh from a discussion of Star Wars ships in which someone was agressively defending Lucas' use of 'Executor', when clearly someone just wrote it down wrong somewhere. It's not like it ever appeared in the films.

Comment

Is anyone else time off? It's about 6pm and it says 11 pm on the time of the thread. I've checked my options twice to mack sure they were correct.

Comment

yep....it's about 5 hours off. Shadow thought she was already in London because of the time difference.
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

If I was going by the time, I knew I wasn't in Kansas anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                                If I was going by the time, I knew I wasn't in Kansas anymore.
                                You would have been "Somewhere over the Atlantic"

(I know bad joke. )
                                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X