Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Critter. I think your sig is cool .

I tried to give you some green but it wouldn't let me until I spead some around.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
      Thanks

Yeah, they don't get to wrecke peoples reps like I do.

Comment

Where's Tame today? She doesn't seem to be anywhere in sight.
        __

__

Comment

What are bleu rep points?
          Originally posted by Brandie
          Are they French?
          *hears a rimshot in the distance*
          Originally posted by Mr Prophet
          For outstanding French cheese?
          LOL. Great replies.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
            She was in earlier. Probably she is still stuffed from eating in SF.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aschen

Yeah, they don't get to wrecke peoples reps like I do.
              That's evil.
              Signed,

Gregorius
              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                Originally posted by Kliggins
                She was in earlier. Probably she is still stuffed from eating in SF.
                She is here....*cough* I am around and yes I am trying to stuff myself with GREAT food......I am trying to pop in here evey night from WET Rainy San Francisco...but alas not having an easy time of it spent the mornng on the phone with the *server* people from the hotel.....finally found out it REALLY was them and not me I guess I was the first caller about the internet not working this morning .......gotta have that GW fix

ok..off to read all of your witty posts so I can spread some Lurve
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Tame, I have to say, it's just not the same to not have you here during the work day. But just a couple more days, then you'll be back on that normal schedule.
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

DJF I sure notice too ....I am NOT smiling as much......I need my smiles from GW and all of these wonderful people
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      She is here....*cough* I am around and yes I am trying to stuff myself with GREAT food......I am trying to pop in here evey night from WET Rainy San Francisco...but alas not having an easy time of it spent the mornng on the phone with the *server* people from the hotel.....finally found out it REALLY was them and not me I guess I was the first caller about the internet not working this morning .......gotta have that GW fix

ok..off to read all of your witty posts so I can spread some Lurve

Welome back Tame! Glad to have you back around the forum to shed some light on the threads you adore most!

I'm also feared by all humans in Gou'ald-harvesting terrortories!
                      __

__

Comment

That's evil.
                        That's just.

Comment

Welcome back Tame

_Anubis: Congratulations on reaching that level of power, may you strike down many enemies while obtaining more radioactive blocks.

Aschen: So you're the judge, the jury and the executor?
                          Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

That's the only way true justice can ever be carried out.

The courts of modern times are a bloody joke. So yes, I am the judge, jury and executioner.

Comment

I agree with you on the courts being a joke part, but all power in the hands of 1 man?

All power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton.

So how would you do it?
                              Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Let's leave it at "with as little tolerance as possible."

Comment

Working...
                                X