• Show
Clear All

Thank you tame

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter

Info about thread here and other bla

That is...EVIL!

Evil, evil, evil, evil! It's easy to see that you have good colour vision, because for me it's positively painful to look at.
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

How do you mean? you dont like it? *crys*

Comment

That's awesome Replicarter!
          Rocky

Comment

They're cool Replicarter. A job well done.
            __

__

Comment

How do you mean? you dont like it? *crys*
              It hurts us, my precious; it hurts us! Nasty reds and greens; they hurts our poor eyeses!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                It hurts us, my precious; it hurts us! Nasty reds and greens; they hurts our poor eyeses!
                aahhhh so this too could be used as a *Theoretical torture* device ......I am really beginning to like all this indirect stuff

btw..GREAT impression of Smeagel
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  aahhhh so this too could be used as a *Theoretical torture* device ......I am really beginning to like all this indirect stuff

btw..GREAT impression of Smeagel
                  Have you considered giving people a piece of paper covered in black and white speckles and telling them that it's one of those 3D illusions where you stare through it and see a 3D image rush out, despite the fact that it's really just a page of speckles.

Then you can watch them try to spot the pictures and ultimately argue with each other about what's actually there.

Comment

OMG, i love magic eye pictures, i have books and books of them! there cool

Comment

Looks great Replicarter, but the letters could you change them to black? Because red on green and green on red are hard for colour blind people to look at.
                      Signed,

Gregorius
                      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

OMG, i love magic eye pictures, i have books and books of them! there cool
                        They are an evil lie!

You're one of them aren't you? You're part of the colour visionist elite, out to keep a colour blind brother down!

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
                          Looks great Replicarter, but the letters could you change them to black? Because red on green and green on red are hard for colour blind people to look at.
                          See! See! EVIL!

Comment

Im color blind myself, but im ok with green a red, because i see everything in shades of blue, so what ever color, there just different shadeds to me, im sorry. But im not changing them because you al want to keep the thread all big and hard to get to, so we dont need my cool graphics.

Comment

RepliCarter I'm curious, could you make an image about how you see the world?
                              Signed,

Gregorius
                              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Well, it would be difficult, but using the filters i could probably do it, though it may be under what i see or over, but yea, il do it, Atleast il have a go anyway. Cause i see blue, so its hard to make more, if you understand what i mean, i can only go by making me see the color stronger so i know its blue.

Comment

Working...
                                X